MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Ajigglin

I never thought about people who live in places like Florida where it's usually warm all the time and what they do about the seasonal makeup ideas. Good to know some people just wear what they feel. I, myself am a Northeast girl always and forever. I'd die if I couldn't wear my peacoats and scarves at some point during the year. The unbearable heat here for 2-3 months is enough for me.
I'm a Northeaster, but I really belong in the tropics. Every winter I ask myself why I'm still up here. :(

Prettypackages

I'm a Northeaster, but I really belong in the tropics. Every winter I ask myself why I'm still up here.
ssad.gif
Midwestern gal here, and I'm wondering the same.

Kristin Bacon

I'm a Northeaster, but I really belong in the tropics. Every winter I ask myself why I'm still up here.
ssad.gif
I grew up here in the seattle area and have always dreamed of moving away. when i was 19 i went to Florida all over for over a month. it was the best time of my whole life. I will be moving there someday!! I wouldnt even blink an eye about getting rid of all my winter clothes and shoes!!! I love summer here, but its 3 months, the rest of the yr im miserable!! And i wear summer makeup all yr. i dont care about fashion rules. The good thing is in the winter im not too tempted by many collections. And i tan all yr round, so i wear bronzers and corals and brights all yr. SOOOO ready for some sun, and to get my hands on playland and this. after playland nothing is much catching my eye til this!!! Have to see more of Lourenco and Osbournes before i get too excited. i need to have names to put down on a list. I love writting my lists, its a OCD thing.

jchait

Yay for being from Florida! Summer year around....just gotta be careful when it gets really hot that your face doesn't melt off lol

ghopkins91

291107c7_image.jpeg
Credit to the IG user. Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm on my way home from a night shift with very tired eyes!

mosha010

I was also thinking. The same lippys came out w temp rising: the nude the purply... Idk. Just don't be lustres pls!

Latest posts