MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Debbs

I don't think that it would be such a great idea to bring back ANF edes so quick. Some may even still be in stores now if they were not RTV (returned to vendor). But we are talking about the creative geniuses at Mac so one can never tell.

Odelia

I don't think that it would be such a great idea to bring back ANF edes so quick. Some may even still be in stores now if they were not RTV (returned to vendor). But we are talking about the creative geniuses at Mac so one can never tell.
girlhaha.gif

But yeah, ANF is still available on mac canada site.
It's prob a new shade, which is good, I use ANF the most from my edes. I want something new to gravitate to!

Debbs

I am living vicariously through you and your haul , Ms. Ft. L'dale! Low-Buy prevents me from doing stuff like that anymore, lol. Enjoy, doll.

KaysWays

The packaging of this collection is amazing but I'm not really that wowed by anything. I can't wait to see the msfs though, omg I hope there's a few, can't wait for more info about them

lilinah

I don't wear bronzer (i have one decent one for contouring) and i do not need more blushes.

But i MUST have a C O M P A C T.

The pinky-nude lipstick looks like a possibility. I have too many plums and warm purple lipsticks and lipglosses, so i'm skipping them unless they're amazing, which i doubt.

But i MUST have a L I P S T I C K, 'cuz i love that tube.

Eyeshadows... depends. If they're colors i already have, i can skip. And I don't wear really dark shadows, so those i'm likely to skip.

breatheonbeat

hi! very new here, but i had to make an account so i could comment on this post.
i am PRAYING that one of those shadows is goldbit. i have been obsessed with it since it was in that shiny bronze packaging (belle azure? 2005?) and i haven't had it in years.
and if many are repromotes (and perhaps lustres?) maybe that one lipstick laying on the promo pic is lollipop lovin? the name doesn't make sense for the collection, but the green shimmer would look gorgeous in that packaging. i don't see any shimmer in it, but the color itself looks similar to me. just a thought!