MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

alexisweaver

Yup. Think these MAC launches are bad, try buying Beyonce tickets. Tickets sold out before the page can finish loading
rants.gif
I'm still mad about it.
How much were those Beyonce tickets going for this time around?

AniBEE

Well you canadians aren't crazy like us americans. Your inventory lasts longer than our does.
YES and NO, we have items sell out in the first 30 minutes it just the shades are different and less of them because we more pale up here. ;)

All About orange sold out completely before 9am a few years ago that just pissed me off to no end in Canada. I just which MAC only was not the only place to order their product in Canada to give me options.

San Diego Comic Con is the same for tickets"badges". lol
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/badge-faq

NaomiH

Yup. Think these MAC launches are bad, try buying Beyonce tickets. Tickets sold out before the page can finish loading
rants.gif
I'm still mad about it.
That was me a few years ago buying Radiohead tickets, I was on the site 3 hours before they went on sale refreshing, managed to snag mine, but all were gone in 7 minutes time. lol

BitterSweet1016

rants.gif
I'm still mad about it.
Haha know how that is when I was younger my parents took us to a Backstreet Boys concert we all woke up early to go get tickets by the time the place opened they were sold out but thankfully the person who was running the ticket place counted the people in line so we actually got tickets but anyone that came in like right after use didn't

alexisweaver

K. Whew you scared me girl! I'm not ready. Haha!
Lmao I'm so sorry. Idky I keep saying anniversary, half-yearly won't stick and I even have the postcard for it right by me.. I'm not ready either. I dropped 1K on the anni sale last year. I'm excited though. Can't wait to get the book!

TwistedFaith

I missed almost everything. Just purchased Clear Water and Seducing Sound. I ope I'm eventually able to get a few lipsticks, a bronzer and a blush. I'm so dissappointed in how quickly everything sells out. I'm over it.

pinkpaint

How much were those Beyonce tickets going for this time around?
In Philly, anywhere from like $70 to $250, not including VIP and all that. They had like 3 separate presales, and by the time they went on sale for the public they were all gone. Now everyone's selling them on Stubhub for 3x the price. Not paying $150 for breakneck seats in a damn stadium
blah.gif

jchait

What upsets me the most is that there is someone on eBay who has already sold 26, have 10 more for sale....and somehow there is no way to stop these people

MissElle12

In Philly, anywhere from like $70 to $250, not including VIP and all that. They had like 3 separate presales, and by the time they went on sale for the public they were all gone. Nonw everyone's selling them on Stubhub for 3x the price. Not paying $150 for breakneck seats in a damn stadium
blah.gif
I think Philly went so fast cuz the NY show tix havent gone on sale yet and Philly was the closest to the tri state area...

macnc50diva

Cause we said it was HAWT. The Evilbayer's take notes. :finger:
You may be on to something. Lol I'm annoyed at the legendary lure saying coming soon. They are doing this with at least one item in every collection now. Is it a marketing ploy to make you have to go back so you buy more to get the $50 free shipping or what? I don't get why this is always happening now.

veronikawithak

You have to be REALLY desperate to go there and buy something that sold for 18$ for 100$
If they're still doing it.. it's because there's a market for it.

The problem is it's a reinforcing cycle:

People buy it up and sell on ebay.. so store stock sells out fast.. so people who don't care about the ethics buy on ebay because it's the only place left because it sold out so fast. They ebayers make $$$ and then do it even more the next collection. And so on.

Latest posts