MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

alexisweaver

In Philly, anywhere from like $70 to $250, not including VIP and all that. They had like 3 separate presales, and by the time they went on sale for the public they were all gone. Now everyone's selling them on Stubhub for 3x the price. Not paying $150 for breakneck seats in a damn stadium
blah.gif
That's not as bad as I thought. I thought they were going be extremely ridiculous with the tour prices. Those re-sellers will be though. OUCH!!

Dolly Snow

Who wants to hear some funny shit lol My money came in as soon as AS sold out the minute after! Anyways for my pain of staying up all night lol my mom bought me the brush online!

Im so pissed!!! I just came home from a different time zone at college and when I got online I was actually an hour late and only got one of the lipsticks and Peachstock lipglass!!!! I was so excited about this collection and I completely missed it!!!

MandyVanHook

If they're still doing it.. it's because there's a market for it. The problem is it's a reinforcing cycle: People buy it up and sell on ebay.. so store stock sells out fast.. so people who don't care about the ethics buy on ebay because it's the only place left because it sold out so fast. They ebayers make $$$ and then do it even more the next collection. And so on.
True. I'm guilty of buying on Amazon and Ebay, but only for long since discontinued products I can't get my hands on otherwise.

BrknFlwr85

Now I'm starting to feel like I should've just skipped AS and saved that money for Osbournes. I hope I really like it when it gets here.

pinkpaint

I think Philly went so fast cuz the NY show tix havent gone on sale yet and Philly was the closest to the tri state area...
Yeah. There was only the one in Jersey. It sucks. DC didn't get a show, either, so everyone who didn't wanna go to Bmore, like me, chose Philly, too. Guess I'll be calling some radio stations next month lol.

MissAileen

Ordered Enchanted one and SMHM blush when it launched, had a few glitches saying error on the site but managed to get thru. Hope everyone ends up getting what they wanted and hope Nordies&Macy launches on Monday!

MissElle12

Yeah. There was only the one in Jersey. It sucks. DC didn't get a show, either, so everyone who didn't wanna go to Bmore, like me, chose Philly, too. Guess I'll be calling some radio stations next month lol.
Thats the one I meant--Jersey. Still says "tba" for tix!!! Im holding out hope that they will add a show at yankee stadium. They did just add more shows in CA-- the tix went on sale yesterday for them.

macnc50diva

Who wants to hear some funny shit lol My money came in as soon as AS sold out the minute after! Anyways for my pain of staying up all night lol my mom bought me the brush online!
That's awesome that your mom worked it out for you. I hated having a Friday payday when I was a super Mac hoarder. I've paid so many overdraft fees in behind Mac. Responsibly of course. :bigstar:

Latest posts