MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MissElle12

I have never really done this in store so was hoping someone could answer this-
if you are, say, one of the first few people in the store (and there is a line) but you want to swatch something/ try it on first, what do you do? do you put all the items you're contemplating in your "cart" and then try them on and toss back whatever you change your mind on?
As soon as u walk in find an sa and tell them to put what you have ur eye on behind the register for you! Then swatch and browse etc. Whatever you don't want don't buy! It's your money take your time and dont let them intimidate you!

elegant-one

Heheh, we got out smarty pants on to prevent Wiki MAC leaks
heart2.gif
th_roll1.gif

veronikawithak

They should start suing those ppl who resale for higher prices. Do something!!! Thats so unfair to MAC and the customers. Something needs to be done. I bet those evilbay sellers have pro discounts too!!! Highly doubt they buy full price.
Yeah I doubt it. There's probably a bunch of people who work together to order all of the products and then resell them. And I can't imagine they make enough of a profit on some items to do it without a pro discount. Obviously some things are marked up more than others but still.. Maybe MAC and eBay could get together and ban LE cosmetic sales or something.. but eBay is making $ off this too.

emberdarling

As soon as u walk in find an sa and tell them to put what you have ur eye on behind the register for you! Then swatch and browse etc. Whatever you don't want don't buy! It's your money take your time and dont let them intimidate you!
Thanks so much! I didn't know if you could hold on to them or if the next person that came up wanted it, they could have it if you hadn't made your mind up yet. If that makes sense.

MissElle12

Thanks so much! I didn't know if you could hold on to them or if the next person that came up wanted it, they could have it if you hadn't made your mind up yet. If that makes sense.
It's usually first come first serve. If you call dibs on the last Enchanted One lipstick and tell the sa to put it behind the register for you while you browse a bit, I don't think they would sell it to someone else until you say "I don't want it anymore" and leave it behind

rocksteadybaby

This is what I got :

Delphic Bronzer ( Damn you @liba you sold me on this lol)
Pet me please ( I wanted when it came out on Fabulous Felines but didn't get it)
Goddess of the Sea
& Modern Lure

I'm just missing the blush sea me hear me had it in my cart but then it was snatch..Oh well I can try the store for that
cheerleader.gif

Dolly Snow

This is what I got : Delphic Bronzer ( Damn you @liba  you sold me on this lol) Pet me please ( I wanted when it came out on Fabulous Felines but didn't get it) Goddess of the Sea & Modern Lure I'm just missing the blush sea me hear me had it in my cart but then it was snatch..Oh well I can try the store for that :cheer:
Great haul!

ILoveMakeup84

I was looking at getting Delphic too but worried it would look a little orange on my NC20. Happy I got AS though! [@]Dolly Snow[/@] I did it!! AS is mine lol!

kimbunney

Yup. Think these MAC launches are bad, try buying Beyonce tickets. Tickets sold out before the page can finish loading :rants: I'm still mad about it.
The crazy part about it is stubhub has numerous tickets for jacked up prices. It's crazy. I really think they have professional people they pay to snatch the tickets up just to jack the prices up later.

ILoveMakeup84

I was able to order without problem too. I placed my order before AA was on the main page so I guess that's why everything went smoothly :)