MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LiliV

Our snow hasn't started here yet but it's coming. I really want to sleep tomorrow so I hope it does snow! Lol I don't know where it will even go anymore though the street piles are crazy

OctoberViolet

We're just starting to get that huge snow storm. We've got about two inches in the last hour and a half and we are expected to get 8-10... if it keeps at this rate we are gonna get more than that!!
Stay safe!

Quote: Originally Posted by LiliV

Our snow hasn't started here yet but it's coming. I really want to sleep tomorrow so I hope it does snow! Lol I don't know where it will even go anymore though the street piles are crazy
Yeah. Here in NYC it's suppose to start after midnight. I believe we can get anywhere from 8 - 14" or more. Plus a mix of icy rain. Not good. I was hoping to get a snow day off from work, but being the company I work for let's us know waaaaay before the storm starts, we are expected to come in. Of course, that may change depending on how bad the storm is. Just give us the day off so I can sleep. Now I have to get up at 6:30am and continue to check their alerts before leaving for work. I will be so pissed if I travel to work tomorrow in the storm and they send us all home afterwards. It's happened. It takes me almost an hour and a half to get to work.
censored.gif

Uptownbackinit

I'm sorry for anyone experiencing very cold/ snow storms. I'm a bit surprised how little snow we've had here. It's going up into the 50's a bit warm for Feb Knowing Utah though. Its one bipolar state.
I hope all that has a crazy snow storm coming stays safe!

LiliV

[COLOR=800080]Stay safe![/COLOR] [COLOR=6633CC]Yeah. Here in NYC it's suppose to start after midnight. I believe we can get anywhere from 8 - 14" or more. Plus a mix of icy rain. Not good. I was hoping to get a snow day off from work, but being the company I work for let's us know waaaaay before the storm starts, we are expected to come in. Of course, that may change depending on how bad the storm is. Just give us the day off so I can sleep. Now I have to get up at 6:30am and continue to check their alerts before leaving for work. I will be so pissed if I travel to work tomorrow in the storm and they send us all home afterwards. It's happened. It takes me almost an hour and a half to get to work.[/COLOR]:censored:
It keeps going up! I heard 6-10" last night. I wish it was starting a little sooner than it is bc I hate when my school doesn't call it bc it's not really coming down yet but then it gets ridiculous while everyone's there and they have to close. It happens so much lol

miss0annette

You might think I'm crazy... I live in Miami FL and sometimes I wish we had cooler weather lol. Just SOMETIMES though
That's how I feel living in SoCal. I'd love to see some snow and cool weather. Or even just have actual season changes. Then I was driving by the beach the other day and it was so beautiful and sunny, I was like No I'm good. :lol:

Uptownbackinit

That's how I feel living in SoCal. I'd love to see some snow and cool weather. Or even just have actual season changes. Then I was driving by the beach the other day and it was so beautiful and sunny, I was like No I'm good. :lol:
I want to be by the beach and see palm trees!

CrimsonQuill157

We are very lucky here. I can be at the beach and then drive 2 and half hours to Big Bear for some mountains and snow.
It's kind of like that here, but my preference is Myrtle Beach (I'm in NC and MB is in SC, but I have family there so bonus) and that's about four hours. Which really isn't that bad!

alyxo

I'm close to Toronto and while I love Toronto, it's an amazing city... I wish I was in Australia. When it comes down to it, I can take heat. The cold just eats me alive. I wasn't born in Canada, I'm from southern Europe so I will always have heat and the sea in my veins.

ChosenOne

Stay safe!

Yeah. Here in NYC it's suppose to start after midnight. I believe we can get anywhere from 8 - 14" or more. Plus a mix of icy rain. Not good. I was hoping to get a snow day off from work, but being the company I work for let's us know waaaaay before the storm starts, we are expected to come in. Of course, that may change depending on how bad the storm is. Just give us the day off so I can sleep. Now I have to get up at 6:30am and continue to check their alerts before leaving for work. I will be so pissed if I travel to work tomorrow in the storm and they send us all home afterwards. It's happened. It takes me almost an hour and a half to get to work.
censored.gif
I'm with you, my fellow NYers! I'm a little nervous about commuting to work in the morning. If they call a state of emergency and say the whole "travel is dangerous...only travel if it's an emergency" thing, then I'm calling out. @OctoberViolet, I travel an hour to work myself, so I feel your pain!

LavenderPearl

I just called my local Nordstrom's to see if they possibly had Phlox Garden, and they're closed... That's when you know things are serious. o_O Seriously, though, spring needs to come soon because all this shoveling has my body aching. Plus we're getting more tonight... eugh. If this collection does have special packaging, I really do see it being colored a la TR/VGR style. Can't complain because I love the way that stuff feels~ :cloud9:

ChosenOne

If this collection does have special packaging, I really do see it being colored a la TR/VGR style. Can't complain because I love the way that stuff feels~
th_e2cloud9.gif
I'll be surprised if this collection doesn't have special packaging. The big summer collections always do! Whether or not it will be pretty is a whole other matter, lol.

iqaganda

I'll be surprised if this collection doesn't have special packaging.  The big summer collections always do!  Whether or not it will be pretty is a whole other matter, lol.
Is all about orange last year's summer? Or tropical taboo? If yes, aao has no special packaging..

Latest posts