MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Ajigglin

Yes! I love distinctive seasons! A summer without thunderstorms would be a wash for me. Of course an entire summer without sun would bother me as well. I grew up in the foggiest parts of SF, but my summers were in Ocean City NJ- so perhaps I am just hard wired to require/ enjoy a wide variety of weather. On my phone I cheesily keep track of the weather in all the cities I've lived in or visited because it brings me an Amèlie like joy
I do that too! Glad I'm not the only weirdo. I live for summer. I cannot wait for this winter to end.

PinkMaraschino

Yay! I hope it's like Lure too. I love taking out my Maidenchant cream and Mancatcher eyeshadow in it's pretty sparkly teal packaging!

MRV

Yup that was more difficult dealing with than the -40F cold up in Alaska too. Summers are CRAZY with 22 hours of sun beating down on you. The 2 hours of "night time" doesn't even get real dark as in night time dark but more late afternoon kind of twilight.
I'm looking forward to nightless nights! I don't even have shades on my windows in the night time. The opposite, like zero light, just makes me paralysed. And it's been so cloudy of late again.
th_yawn.gif

martiangurll

Yup that was more difficult dealing with than the -40F cold up in Alaska too. Summers are CRAZY with 22 hours of sun beating down on you. The 2 hours of "night time" doesn't even get real dark as in night time dark but more late afternoon kind of twilight.

I'm looking forward to nightless nights! I don't even have shades on my windows in the night time. The opposite, like zero light, just makes me paralysed. And it's been so cloudy of late again.
th_yawn.gif
I just could not do that. The nightless nights maybe but days where with no sun at all or maybe a few hours, would kill me. I can barely deal with winter sun deprivation here, and the worst it gets is about 14 hours no light and I sit and count the days until Solstice.

Kristin Bacon

I just could not do that. The nightless nights maybe but days where with no sun at all or maybe a few hours, would kill me. I can barely deal with winter sun deprivation here, and the worst it gets is about 14 hours no light and I sit and count the days until Solstice.
I could NEVER EVER EVER deal with a Alaska winter.... Seattle is mentally and physically killing me right now. I get depressed here and jus lay in bed when i dont have any obligations. If i lived in Alaska i would jump off a bridge lol. Im a wuss when it comes to weather, except hot
heart.gif
. Im not made for the wild Alaska or anywhere worse for cold then Seattle lol.

Sophiephoebe1

I really hope this collection has beautiful special packaging
yahoo.gif

I'm thinking temperature rising in aqua, and silver sparkles
thmbup.gif

Odelia

I really hope this collection has beautiful special packaging
yahoo.gif

I'm thinking temperature rising in aqua, and silver sparkles
thmbup.gif
I would be more surprised if there was no special packaging to be honest!
girlhaha.gif

I am imagining the packaging to be a Bondi Blue matte packaging with unusual transparent aqua (maybe embedded with glitter) colored lids. OR transparent Sea Green packaging - like the whole plastic piece is see through
thud.gif
yeah...I think that would cost too much for packaging but I can keep daydreaming, heheh!

Sophiephoebe1

girlhaha.gif

I am imagining the packaging to be a Bondi Blue matte packaging with unusual transparent aqua (maybe embedded with glitter) colored lids. OR transparent Sea Green packaging - like the whole plastic piece is see through
thud.gif
yeah...I think that would cost too much for packaging but I can keep daydreaming, heheh!
hehe, we can dream! If the packaging was too nice though and the lipstick shades were pale pinks and nudes, then I would be in serious trouble and would have to buy back ups
mac_atemywallet.gif
<<<

PinkMaraschino

I would be more surprised if there was no special packaging to be honest! :haha: I am imagining the packaging to be a Bondi Blue matte packaging with unusual transparent aqua (maybe embedded with glitter) colored lids.  OR transparent Sea Green packaging - like the whole plastic piece is see through:thud: yeah...I think that would cost too much for packaging but I can keep daydreaming, heheh!     
I'm with you on the transparent blue packaging, maybe like sea glass color with a little bit of embedded shimmer?! OMG I'd buy everything if that were the case! Lol!

Kristin Bacon

I'm with you on the transparent blue packaging, maybe like sea glass color with a little bit of embedded shimmer?! OMG I'd buy everything if that were the case! Lol!
OMG me too. it would be cool if it was transparent aqua and frosted like see glass with sparkles in it and colored clear lids and say mac in holographic teal omg

singer82

I'm hoping there will be an Aqua shadow in the VP formula. I need to bust out my Summer Shower Lippie. It looks so good over pinky purples.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
girlhaha.gif

thud.gif
OMG, they NEED to make transparent packaging asap! It's so trendy as well.

Rebellefleur

Just based on the name I realllyyyy hope this has aqua/teal packaging. That would be amazing. I missed out on lure and im still searching for a compact from that collection.

MRV

I'm talking about 5 hour days, and weeks, even months with no sun!
devil.gif
Oh, I'm sooo ready for summer, and this collection!
th_happy1.gif

Rebellefleur

Im actually trying to think of when we got promo pics for the yearly summer collection.. is it near the end of march maybe? I cant wait !!

Latest posts