MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MACdontCRACK

A very pretty wearable Aqua blue lippie would be awesome, like a lavender-aqua or maybe duochrome to so it looks aqua from one angle and another color on other angles. I dont know lol. Give me something aqua in the lip area lol

MACina

A very pretty wearable Aqua blue lippie would be awesome, like a lavender-aqua or mayne duochrome to so it looks aqua from one angle and another color on other angles. I dont know lol. Give me something aqua in the lip area lol
th_e2cloud9.gif
...I would loveeeeeeeee such a lippie!

Pinkdollface

Not always! One of the big summer collections always comes out one month earlier for international, last year it was temp-rising IIRC :)
Yes we get the big summer collection often at the beginning of May while the US and Canada have to wait until the end of May I believe. Only once as far as I remember the big summer collection got delayed until the end of May here as well.

OctoberViolet

A very pretty wearable Aqua blue lippie would be awesome, like a lavender-aqua or maybe duochrome to so it looks aqua from one angle and another color on other angles. I dont know lol. Give me something aqua in the lip area lol
sweet.png
Love your ideas!! I would definitely be down with these unique lippies.

Bcteagirl

I hope we find out what is in this collection soon! How many themed collections does MAC usually put out in the summer? I am secretly hoping they will do another HK line, I completely missed the first one.

Kristin Bacon

I hope we find out what is in this collection soon! How many themed collections does MAC usually put out in the summer? I am secretly hoping they will do another HK line, I completely missed the first one.
Im obsessed with hello kitty omg. i have the two blushes and the dolly quad, stayin lipstick, and tahitian sand beauty powder which dosnt show on me. but i love the packaging so cute. and the Heatherette pink i so wish something like that would happen again. and lure lol

MakeupAddict22

Me too!!! I only got very few things because it was expensive but now I would've went nuts no matter price lol

Rebellefleur

same that would be amazing! HK part three I would be all for that ! :)
& Usually its one themed collection every summer.. and then their mineralized & Nordstrom/TheBay Exclusives late in the summer.

Corally

Not always! One of the big summer collections always comes out one month earlier for international, last year it was temp-rising IIRC :)
Yes we get the big summer collection often at the beginning of May while the US and Canada have to wait until the end of May I believe. Only once as far as I remember the big summer collection got delayed until the end of May here as well.
I never know what to get with the big 'normal' summer collection. I rely on Specktra and blogs because I have to order online and with the no return policy in Holland I can never decide what to get from the one collection we get earlier than the US. :lol: Last year I only got a blush (RFL) and a lipstick (FMP) from TR and I'm very happy with both so I guess I did good. :D

Pinkdollface

I never know what to get with the big 'normal' summer collection. I rely on Specktra and blogs because I have to order online and with the no return policy in Holland I can never decide what to get from the one collection we get earlier than the US.
lol.gif
Last year I only got a blush (RFL) and a lipstick (FMP) from TR and I'm very happy with both so I guess I did good.
greengrin.gif
I'm lucky enough to be able to see the collection in person, but if I had to order online I would need swatches too. I hope we'll have swatches before the release.

Mac-Guy

Im obsessed with hello kitty omg. i have the two blushes and the dolly quad, stayin lipstick, and tahitian sand beauty powder which dosnt show on me. but i love the packaging so cute. and the Heatherette pink i so wish something like that would happen again. and lure lol
I hope TS b/p will come back some day. It is a very lovely natural blush color for pale NW complexions.

MamboPoet

I'm so over winter! It's been horrid! Just the name of this collection makes me want to dive into a pool! I'm looking forward to this! Teal everything!

Latest posts