MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MissAileen

Yes it really does look just perfect. I was so afraid it would look like Balm on my lips but now I see swatches and Mac-Guy's choices for NW's and I am seriously like damn lol
lol I know right, I might need to try it out at the store first to be sure if it will show up on my lips.

MandyVanHook

[quote nam!e="BitterSweet1016" url="/t/187411/mac-alluring-aquatic-collection-may-22-2014/12450#post_2636181"]
9201ee7f_IMAG0638_1.jpeg
From top to bottom. Trick (naked 3), expensive pink, Lorelei, goddes of the sea. Lorelei is a lot more of a peach gold on my skin but that's ok because it will look lovely with a nude or pink look. Trick and Lorelei look very close to me in person excerpt tick is a bit deeper.
585b5cdd_IMAG0639.jpeg
[/quote] Gorgeous

Dominique33

Did a quick look with Sea Worship and Silver Sun, I kind of just blended both together. It's really rainy and blah here today so I cant get a good shot of the shimmeriness on these shadows. I think both will look gorgeous paired with my Armani Eyes to Kill in Gold Hercule, going to try that maybe tomorrow!

Gorgeous !

MandyVanHook

Okay a few things: 1.Please don't mind the disgusting burn on my hand :( 2.I didn't realize how badly I need to pluck my eyebrows until the flash of my camera showed me every stray hair hahaha 3. Goddess of the Sea is LOVELY. I'm so glad I decided to get it! 4. The swatches on my hand are a brown liner from Lush, a blue liner from NYX, same NYX liner over a black liner (my AA lippies were just 2 of lots of new makeups today!! :yahoo: ), then Clear Waters lipglass, and Goddess of the Sea lipstick. 5. Super pleased. 10/10. Would recommend ordering things you aren't even sure you want in a panic while at work.
GotS is perfect on you!

audraMUA

This is how this site works: -people post pictures and rave about the collections before they're released -stalk on the site all night for the collection to come out -frantic panic attack when putting products in the cart online - sleep/work til little black box gets here -everyone's happy because black box came -swatches -swatches make everyone feel skippers remorse -everyone ends up with the whole collection anyways Am I right? Or am I right? Lol

pretty_melody

*Wipes of GOTS*
This is in the least amount of light up to my face. I feel like this color really picks up light and reflects.

This is with the light pretty much directly on my face.

MandyVanHook

Ahh my stuff came today!  Goddess of the sea *excuse the whole uh face thing*  I kind of feel like a bad ass when I wear this color. This is a pretty statement color that's unusual but gorgeous and very wearable Mystical It's such a pretty everyday color I think it'll be a favorite color for a lot of people *due to the light I'm sure it's a little bit lighter on my lips in the pic then real life* Siren Song Mac_guy wasn't kidding when he said this was a gorgeous nude! It just screams sexy to me! This is a surprise standout in this collection for pale girls,so pretty! This is indeed backup worthy.
You are almost convincing me that I should have gotten SS!

shontay07108

I got my stuff. Golden bronzer looks like absolutely nothing on my skin, but I don't care because that's not why I bought it. Silver Sun is gorgeous and really pigmented. I have to use it tomorrow. I think I will get another shadow next week. The packaging is gorgeous. I really wish there was more for me to buy in this collection.

BrknFlwr85

*Wipes of GOTS*
This is in the least amount of light up to my face. I feel like this color really picks up light and reflects.

This is with the light pretty much directly on my face.

OMG it is absolute perfection on your lips! I must have it and if it doesn't work for me, it will go to my NC15 sister.

Latest posts