MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

*Wipes of GOTS*
This is in the least amount of light up to my face. I feel like this color really picks up light and reflects.

This is with the light pretty much directly on my face.
heat.gif
BEAUTIFUL!
It is on my list officially!

BitterSweet1016

*Wipes of GOTS*
This is in the least amount of light up to my face. I feel like this color really picks up light and reflects.

This is with the light pretty much directly on my face.
Looks amazing on you!!! but I'm going to pretend I didn't see this because I don't need it...I don't need it...I don't..........

danisheree

Top: Sea Me, Hear Me (not impressed, took a couple of swatches to show) Bottom: Fathoms Deep e/s (gorgeous!!!)
I'm a NW45, my hand is a little darker

Mac-Guy

My theory is: Tropical Mist and Secret Lover made a love child called Siren Song. It is BU of BU of BU of BU worthy! I'm going to slap on some SS and sign off.
love.gif

Catch you later, guys. Hopefully I'll have some more time to write more reviews.

Dolly Snow

My theory is: Tropical Mist and Secret Lover made a love child called Siren Song. It is BU of BU of BU of BU worthy! I'm going to slap on some SS and sign off.
love.gif

Catch you later, guys. Hopefully I'll have some more time to write more reviews.
I am buying SS. Thank you!

bellaluv95

Ladies im waiting swatches. People with nc 30 35 skintone hurry jejejeje
I got my lippie today! (Mystical)
pompom.gif

Here:

And here's a comparison to similar lipsticks (I can't locate my Apres Chic right now, though
oh.gif
)
Fab-i-tude (Bare Minerals Moxie), Mystical, On Hold, Offshoot

(same order)
Mystical is a MLBB sort of shade on me, it's obvious I'm wearing lipstick, but it's flattering as a creamy rosy red shade. :) It's like a mix between Offshoot and On Hold!
Also, I'll add these swatches to the swatch thread!

BrknFlwr85

All these beautiful swatches have made my list for in-store purchases go through the roof! I was only planning to get ONE other item to go with my AS.
lol.gif

rocksteadybaby

I got my lippie today! (Mystical)
pompom.gif

Here:

And here's a comparison to similar lipsticks (I can't locate my Apres Chic right now, though
oh.gif
)
Fab-i-tude (Bare Minerals Moxie), Mystical, On Hold, Offshoot

(same order)
Mystical is a MLBB sort of shade on me, it's obvious I'm wearing lipstick, but it's flattering as a creamy rosy red shade. :) It's like a mix between Offshoot and On Hold!
Also, I'll add these swatches to the swatch thread!
It looks pretty on you!!
pretty.gif

Jaymuhlee

All these beautiful swatches have made my list for in-store purchases go through the roof! I was only planning to get ONE other item to go with my AS.
lol.gif
I've added three new items to my list to go along with the two extra things I ordered online with the ONE thing I originally planned on getting.

rocksteadybaby

Okay a few things:
1.Please don't mind the disgusting burn on my hand :(
2.I didn't realize how badly I need to pluck my eyebrows until the flash of my camera showed me every stray hair hahaha
3. Goddess of the Sea is LOVELY. I'm so glad I decided to get it!
4. The swatches on my hand are a brown liner from Lush, a blue liner from NYX, same NYX liner over a black liner (my AA lippies were just 2 of lots of new makeups today!!
yahoo.gif
), then Clear Waters lipglass, and Goddess of the Sea lipstick.
5. Super pleased. 10/10. Would recommend ordering things you aren't even sure you want in a panic while at work.
Stunning!!!!
heat.gif

Dolly Snow

I got my lippie today! (Mystical) :pompom: Here: And here's a comparison to similar lipsticks (I can't locate my Apres Chic right now, though :eek: )  Fab-i-tude (Bare Minerals Moxie), Mystical, On Hold, Offshoot  (same order) Mystical is a MLBB sort of shade on me, it's obvious I'm wearing lipstick, but it's flattering as a creamy rosy red shade. :) It's like a mix between Offshoot and On Hold! Also, I'll add these swatches to the swatch thread! 
Beautiful

Latest posts