MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

blondie929

207f01fe_image.jpeg
Pet me please.. I'm so happy I bought it

pinkpaint

So far, I love what I got. In these pics, I'm wearing Enchanted One and Delphic. I'm hoping that these pics will help some people decide on Delphic, because it's really hard to capture it in hand swatches. I used Worldly Wealth blush (which everybody needs) and a little Magnetic Appeal to highlight. I'm about an NC42 (if MAC made an NC41 that would probably be perfect) and it is subtle, but it shows up. On my hand, it looks like nothing, but on my face, it's definitely there. I'm using it as a contour/blush kinda thing. I love bronzey brown cheeks, so if you're into that, and warm toned, I'd give it a try (Thanks to Mac-Guy for the suggestion). Also, loving Water Deities and Mystical. They're great everyday colors. Don't wanna make this post any longer, but I also bought the Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. For my WOC dealing with hyper-pigmentation, please give it a try. The Burnt Coral alone is worth the $40, for me.

smooch3s

My haul:

All of the eyeshadows
GotS lipstick
Clear Water lipglass
Sea Me, Hear Me blush
Delphic bronzer
Aphrodite's Shell bronzer
Golden bronzer
Both brushes

I'll be posting swatches here and the swatch thread.

sosandie

Here are quick swatches; my cell phone washes color out HORRIBLY and these pics do the items NO JUSTICE. Both colors are deeper /richer and more pigmented than they are showing up. SaS isn't at all chalky/ashy/too light, what have not, on my NC 50 skin tone. I will be rocking this as well, as a soft, natural color. Both are just ONE swipe as well. Omg they look great. Glad I got them! Sea Me Hear Me on left; Seduced at Sea on right: SaS on left, SMHM on right:

BrknFlwr85

My haul:

All of the eyeshadows
GotS lipstick
Clear Water lipglass
Sea Me, Hear Me blush
Delphic bronzer
Aphrodite's Shell bronzer
Golden bronzer
Both brushes

I'll be posting swatches here and the swatch thread.

heat.gif
Everything looks so nice, but those shadows are tempting the hell out of me.

breatheonbeat

So far, I love what I got. In these pics, I'm wearing Enchanted One and Delphic. I'm hoping that these pics will help some people decide on Delphic, because it's really hard to capture it in hand swatches. I used Worldly Wealth blush (which everybody needs) and a little Magnetic Appeal to highlight. I'm about an NC42 (if MAC made an NC41 that would probably be perfect) and it is subtle, but it shows up. On my hand, it looks like nothing, but on my face, it's definitely there. I'm using it as a contour/blush kinda thing. I love bronzey brown cheeks, so if you're into that, and warm toned, I'd give it a try (Thanks to Mac-Guy for the suggestion). Also, loving Water Deities and Mystical. They're great everyday colors. Don't wanna make this post any longer, but I also bought the Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. For my WOC dealing with hyper-pigmentation, please give it a try. The Burnt Coral alone is worth the $40, for me.

enchanted one is perfect on you omggg.

Suhsealeh

I've been itching to try NC42 because NC44 can run a little pink, but I can make it work. How do you apply your NC42? It looks beautiful!

pretty_melody

Okay a few things:
1.Please don't mind the disgusting burn on my hand :(
2.I didn't realize how badly I need to pluck my eyebrows until the flash of my camera showed me every stray hair hahaha
3. Goddess of the Sea is LOVELY. I'm so glad I decided to get it!
4. The swatches on my hand are a brown liner from Lush, a blue liner from NYX, same NYX liner over a black liner (my AA lippies were just 2 of lots of new makeups today!!
yahoo.gif
), then Clear Waters lipglass, and Goddess of the Sea lipstick.
5. Super pleased. 10/10. Would recommend ordering things you aren't even sure you want in a panic while at work.
Ok Gots Looks like it was made for you! So gorgeous!