MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Miss Dynamite

Haha I think SS was the one lipsticks most put on the back burner. No one wants Chapstick lips.
But all these pictures of SS, has a lot of girls rethinking that notion.
I know I am for sure picking it up and more than likely a BU lol
Funny part is, it's actually identical to one of my lipbalms, and that is exactly why I wanted it. I don't like wearing lipbalm out in public since it's too slippery and I end up with lines on my lips.

pretty_melody

Haha I think SS was the one lipsticks most put on the back burner. No one wants Chapstick lips.
I took a chance on this one and I'm so glad I did. Not so great on my wallet but this girl is getting two BU's that's how much I love it!

LouGarner

So far, I love what I got. In these pics, I'm wearing Enchanted One and Delphic. I'm hoping that these pics will help some people decide on Delphic, because it's really hard to capture it in hand swatches. I used Worldly Wealth blush (which everybody needs) and a little Magnetic Appeal to highlight. I'm about an NC42 (if MAC made an NC41 that would probably be perfect) and it is subtle, but it shows up. On my hand, it looks like nothing, but on my face, it's definitely there. I'm using it as a contour/blush kinda thing. I love bronzey brown cheeks, so if you're into that, and warm toned, I'd give it a try (Thanks to Mac-Guy for the suggestion). Also, loving Water Deities and Mystical. They're great everyday colors. Don't wanna make this post any longer, but I also bought the Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. For my WOC dealing with hyper-pigmentation, please give it a try. The Burnt Coral alone is worth the $40, for me.

you look so pretty in this picture love the look

lipstickaddict

I'll adopt you then!
friends.gif

I'm a good crazy fun mom/mother-in-law that supports my kids. And, I share my mu stash too
greengrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84

I want to be your daughter-in-law!!
I second that! You would rock as a mother-in-law! I can well imagine!
girlhaha.gif

pretty_melody

I was gonna get Enchanted One for the hell of it and I'm so glad I didn't, because It would have looked hella orangey on me and that is not a good look for a super pale person such as myself.

blondie929

I was gonna get Enchanted One for the hell of it and I'm so glad I didn't, because It would have looked hella orangey on me and that is not a good look for a super pale person such as myself. [/quote That's how I feel so I'm gonna have to make it work with a lighter gloss I'll post pics soon even tho I'll look nasty orange lips don't suit me lol

lipstickaddict

Well now I'm going to have to check it out too! LOL!
girlhaha.gif

I'm working my way through the thread. Did the brush arrive? Do you love it?

BitterSweet1016

So far, I love what I got. In these pics, I'm wearing Enchanted One and Delphic. I'm hoping that these pics will help some people decide on Delphic, because it's really hard to capture it in hand swatches. I used Worldly Wealth blush (which everybody needs) and a little Magnetic Appeal to highlight. I'm about an NC42 (if MAC made an NC41 that would probably be perfect) and it is subtle, but it shows up. On my hand, it looks like nothing, but on my face, it's definitely there. I'm using it as a contour/blush kinda thing. I love bronzey brown cheeks, so if you're into that, and warm toned, I'd give it a try (Thanks to Mac-Guy for the suggestion). Also, loving Water Deities and Mystical. They're great everyday colors. Don't wanna make this post any longer, but I also bought the Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. For my WOC dealing with hyper-pigmentation, please give it a try. The Burnt Coral alone is worth the $40, for me.
just enhances your natural beauty.

BrknFlwr85

I keep checking the tracking on my black box lol....as if the ups guy pulled some super sneaky spy moves to make it to my porch without my dog noticing.
girlhaha.gif

mousygiggles

Well now I'm going to have to check it out too! LOL!
girlhaha.gif

I'm working my way through the thread. Did the brush arrive? Do you love it?
I got my brushes and it is TOTAL love. The face brush especially. Just perfect and what I wish the other split fiber face brush was. Remember, these are a 2-1 in 1 brush and that rocks my socks.