MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LiliV

I was gonna get Enchanted One for the hell of it and I'm so glad I didn't, because It would have looked hella orangey on me and that is not a good look for a super pale person such as myself.
I'm really pale too, I have to stick with pinker things when it comes to light shades or nudes or it''s just bad! lol

Dolly Snow

Well now I'm going to have to check it out too! LOL!
girlhaha.gif

I'm working my way through the thread. Did the brush arrive? Do you love it?
It arrived super early! I am actually really glad the other goodies sold out because I fell asleep waiting for my brush and it arrived while I was sleep as soon as I fell asleep actually lol.
Four hours later and in 100 degree weather my brush was hot to the touch even in the box!
I love the brush! It is beyond amazing! You need it!

mousygiggles

Hopefully a pinker base will help! I hate when I get a lipstick and don't know what to do with it. I still have this problem with Bust Out from Surf Baby it's just too something on me and doesn't really work

I'm really pale too, I have to stick with pinker things when it comes to light shades or nudes or it''s just bad! lol
Gosh I know. I wanted to love Bust Out and never could. I am glad I skipped it. Pink on me, any tinge of brown or orange in a nude and that it all that shows on my lips.

mousygiggles

It arrived super early! I am actually really glad the other goodies sold out because I fell asleep waiting for my brush and it arrived while I was sleep as soon as I fell asleep actually lol.
Four hours later and in 100 degree weather my brush was hot to the touch even in the box!
I love the brush! It is beyond amazing! You need it!
This brush is the ish. Totally the ish. Best new one in a looong time.

valkolak

So I broke down and ordered Goddess of the Sea on ebay for $28.50 because I'm not going to be around for the Nordies launch probably and even if I were, my time is worth more than money. I think I have accepted that if I want MAC I'm going to have to pay higher prices to get it from unofficial sites. My other option is to just stop buying and I have already vastly reduced my MAC budget because of this. But I'm through with this stalking business.

LiliV

Gosh I know. I wanted to love Bust Out and never could. I am glad I skipped it. Pink on me, any tinge of brown or orange in a nude and that it all that shows on my lips.
I was going through a purple phase when Bust Out came out and thought I could just wear any purple. I cannot lol I can't even apply it lightly, it just always looks like crazy lips on me
wacko.gif

GlamQueen21

I was looking on MAC's website just now and I am in shock that most of the items are sold out! So glad that I pre ordered and for those of darker that purchased Aphrodite's Shell ED Bronzer, how do you like it?

mousygiggles

I was going through a purple phase when Bust Out came out and thought I could just wear any purple. I cannot lol I can't even apply it lightly, it just always looks like crazy lips on me
wacko.gif
Me too. Others on here were like it is amazing and I was like...
shockt.gif

Urmi

457773 swatches later Mystical still didn't look like I imagined it would on me lol! Do you think Mac will be doing a restock ? Before Nordy?