MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

kimibos

An ED special powder would have been a fabulous addition to this collection
eyelove.gif
Yes.
crybaby.gif

dorni

Thank You Honi. Now I'm tempted to have a closer look at the EDES, still not sure if they are worth the +20€.

Corally

The good thing for you is that the collection will launch in Europe first, so you'll definitely should have lots of swatches before having to decide what to get. Maybe you can shop your stash before purchasing, you might have similar shades already.
I hate that us Europeans get this collection early. :p I always love the summer collection but I never know what to get because I'm used to getting collections late and see tons of swatches before making my decision...

MACina

girlhaha.gif

I even saw MACina's lipstick pic on a blog and someone photoshopped her watermark out of it!

The good thing for you is that the collection will launch in Europe first, so you'll definitely should have lots of swatches before having to decide what to get. Maybe you can shop your stash before purchasing, you might have similar shades already.
icon_eek.gif

And most likely put her own watermark on it
sigh.gif

Honi

I hate that us Europeans get this collection early. :p I always love the summer collection but I never know what to get because I'm used to getting collections late and see tons of swatches before making my decision...
The scandinavian girls usually gets products soon, Ill make sure to link if they do swatches and stuff :) I guess we are spoiled with the NA people swatching stuff for us before we can get it ;)

Beautyglitter

Agree! I really want to see swatches first, but too bad.. We Dutchies are getting this collection pretty soon!

Corally

The scandinavian girls usually gets products soon, Ill make sure to link if they do swatches and stuff :) I guess we are spoiled with the NA people swatching stuff for us before we can get it ;)
That'd be awesome, thanks! :) We ARE spoiled. :haha: I have to buy my stuff online so swatches/reviews are really important to me.

Corally

Agree! I really want to see swatches first, but too bad.. We Dutchies are getting this collection pretty soon! 
I'm sure we'll see some swatches but a lot less than if it'd be released in the USA first. Couple of weeks for us I guess!

prettyungthang

Lorelei looks like WOG in an EDES lol I know im on this WOG thing alot but i am tired of all the hype it has been getting and selling for a fortune.

mosha010

Yea now that the initial heart attack has died down a lil I can safely say I'm only getting 1 compact if it's a bronzer 1 blush cause they're ed and I love those 2 lippys I can't decide on the edes yet. I have to analyze this to the T so I don't completely kill my low buy. But since I'm skipping maleficent pretty much, and no glitters (I discovered that I like the pressed pigment glitter better) and no more blog buys (for now) and no lippys from proenza only one blush... Then bank is totally not killed. I sorta stuck to my 2 items per collection but I'm switching for skips now. Who knew this was going to be it! I had so much invested in maleficent... It could've been love!

prettyungthang

This is gonna be a big hall for me too

EDES
Sea Worship
Lorelei

Lipstick
Enchanted One (Depending on Finish)
Mystical (Depending on Finish)
Godess Of the Sea (for sure)

Lipglass
Maybe 3-4 minus peachstock or clear water

Blush
IDK

Compact
whichever is darker lol

vamua703

[COLOR=CC99FF]According to that site, if you scroll over the pictures, these are some of the names:[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Extra Dimension Blush: Sea Me, Hear Me Seduced At Sea[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Extra Dimension Eyeshadow: Fathoms Deep Legendary Lure Lorelei Sea Worship SilverSun Soul Serenade[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Lipglass: Clearwater Modern Lure Peachstock Seducing Sound Water Deities[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Lipstick: Enchanted One Goddess Of The Sea Mystical Pet Me, Please[/COLOR]
Thanks for the pics ladies! I'm about to be in a whole lot of trouble!!!! I love ed blushes and skin finishes! I went crazy during magnetic nude and this one will be breaking my bank too. Amazing!

Rinstar

Ok then.... I want all of the EDES. Luckily, I don't need much else- I have nude lippies coming out of my ears and I bought every bronzing product from TR last year. Might possibly get a compact cause it's cute and mayyyyybe Water Deities l/g because it looks like a great every day gloss.

AdelieDragon

The packaging really is nice for this collection. :O I might get either "Enchanted" or "Mystical" lipsticks...but that's really dependent on the finish of them. I'd take either if they're cremesheen/lustre/amplified (especially), but I'd also be okay with a satin since I'm curious to try that finish. Matte would be okay but I don't care much for frost.

KrystalAnne

Crap. I like both blushes, most of the EDES, 2 lipsticks, &will be getting 1 or both EDSFs depending on the color, &one compact of course. Yikes…Wasn't expecting to like this collection so much. Welp, there goes that thought.

So Prelim List

Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced @ Sea
Water Deities
Goddess of the Sea
Mystical
Lorelei
Legendary Lure
Sea Worship
Soul Serenade
An EDSF or 2
One of the bronzers

Not too bad, right?

michelle79

Lorelei looks like WOG in an EDES lol I know im on this WOG thing alot but i am tired of all the hype it has been getting and selling for a fortune.
I agree. I had very minimal interest in this collection but I may have to get Lorelei because of it's similarity to WoG.

Latest posts