MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Erinaceina

EDSF and what looks like a bronzer in the same collection? I'm going to be so broke!

I'd convinced myself I didn't need any more EDESs, but some of the colours look gorgeous. I think I can skip the blushes, but I want at least one lipstick and maybe a gloss if there's anything that stands out for me. I'm interested to see what the finish is for Goddess of the Sea and how plummy versus purple it is.

Debbs

Just looked up Peachstock on T's site and it is not on my list anymore. For glosses it is definitely (3) Modern Lure, Water Deities and Seducing Sound. UK ladies sorry if asked or posted before but about what date you expect this to launch? Skipping Proenza, Glitters and By Request completely. Just may get (2) lipglosses from Playland and a Sultana lip pencil mid April when Playland launches. Saving my pennies for this collection. I want to see which EDES is really popular to narrow my lemming for ALL of them. I don't see any that I can say is CCOs bound!

LiliV

I'm wondering what Mystical is going to actually look like. If it's rosy or red I might get it but if it's more brown (I'm thinking that red/plum/brown like Glamourdaze) I can't pull it off. So far my list is -Seduced at Sea -Fathom's Deep -Silver Sun -Sea Worship

GlamQueen21

WOW!!!! I am going to save up for sure!!!

Wishlist:
Sea Me, Hear Me ED Blush
Seduce At Sea ED Blush
Clear Water l/g
Water Deities l/g
Enchanted One l/s
Goddess of the Sea l/s
Mystical l/s
All of the EDES

I'm also going to get two of the EDSFs and hopefully that those are the new shades and the bronzer since I want it for the packaging!

Uptownbackinit

I don't even know what i want. I want all the lipsticks and all the blushes and all the EVERYTHING!

th_happy1.gif

miss0annette

Holy smokes! I'm so excited for this collection I may take the day off for this.
pompom.gif
So if this comes out the 22nd, when can we expect the online release?

The lipsticks look very neutral for a summer collection but after Playland I can understand why!

My wish list so far:

Enchanted One, Goddess of the Sea, or Mystical (1 or 2 lippies)
Water Deities l/g
Possibly both ED blushes
1 EDSF
1 bronzer

Yay! I can't wait. Good thing our fellow Europeans Specktrettes will get this first so we will have plenty of swatches to help decide.

CrimsonQuill157

Hmm. I really wanted one of the compacts but they are both bronzers and I don't use bronzers :(

I definitely want Goddess of the Sea, possibly Mystical and Enchanted depending on finish. Maybe a blush or EDSF.

gildedangel

Wow, this is the first collection from MAC this year that I have been really excited about!
My preliminary list:
- Mystical
- Seduced at Sea
- The lighter of the 2 bronzers
- That makeup bag! I'm I the only one who wants it?

I'll probably add more once I see swatches. I'm excited to get to see swatches from you lovely European ladies before it comes out here. Although it probably means that more will get added to my list...

OctoberViolet

According to that site, if you scroll over the pictures, these are some of the names:

Extra Dimension Blush:
Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced At Sea

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow:
Fathoms Deep
Legendary Lure
Lorelei
Sea Worship
SilverSun
Soul Serenade

Lipglass:
Clearwater
Modern Lure
Peachstock
Seducing Sound
Water Deities

Lipstick:
Enchanted One
Goddess Of The Sea
Mystical
Pet Me, Please
My Preliminary list for now consists of:

Seduced At Sea blush

Goddess of the Sea l/s
Mystical l/s
Enchanted One l/s
Pet Me, Please /s (maybe)

Not a big fan of the edes, but I may be interested in:

Lorelei edes
Soul Serenade edes
Sea Worship edes

Hold on. I didn't realize we would also have bronzers and skin finishes also. Good lawd. I need to go back and re-read and re-view these photos. I will probably have to add more to my list now.
mac_atemywallet.gif

xfarrax

Isit me or do the extra dimension skin finishes look like two-in-ones which they came out with before, the one in the promo pic kinda reminds me of 'definitely defined' I think it was...

xfarrax

Also is that a split fibre face brush? Because in the promo pic it's got black bristle but the small picture underneath it's cream, so may be a split fibre face brush?? Just guessing...

Latest posts