MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

Can I just say how excited I am to be home from work after an awful drama filled day of annoying coworkers and major PMS. All I was thinking the entire time is "I wanna be home on Specktra" Dear God what a day.

awickedshape

Swatches - dark skinned WOC. I did the swatches in the shade as well as direct sunlight so you could see the difference. Eyeshadows from top --> bottom: Lorelei Sea Worship Silver Sun Fathoms Deep Soul Serenade Lengendary Lure Lipsticks from top --> bottom: Siren Song Pet Me Please Enchanted One Mystical Goddess of the Sea Lipglasses from top --> bottom: Clear Water Peachstock Water Deities Seducing Sound Modern Lure Hope this helps those who are planning to buy their goodies in store next week!
Thank you for the swatches! Seducing Sound looks nice. There isn't much for me in this collection and I have similar items so on the one hand no pretty bullets but on the other more cash left :-D

mousygiggles

Yeah, you definitely don't need to feel bad about skipping it if you have Cosmo. I do like it, though!
Love your youtube!!
love.gif

LiliV

Swatches - dark skinned WOC. I did the swatches in the shade as well as direct sunlight so you could see the difference. Eyeshadows from top --> bottom: Lorelei Sea Worship Silver Sun Fathoms Deep Soul Serenade Lengendary Lure Lipsticks from top --> bottom: Siren Song Pet Me Please Enchanted One Mystical Goddess of the Sea Lipglasses from top --> bottom: Clear Water Peachstock Water Deities Seducing Sound Modern Lure Hope this helps those who are planning to buy their goodies in store next week!
Gorgeous swatches! I love the shadows on your skin!

MissBeautyBunni

Swatches - dark skinned WOC. I did the swatches in the shade as well as direct sunlight so you could see the difference.

Eyeshadows from top --> bottom:
Lorelei
Sea Worship
Silver Sun
Fathoms Deep
Soul Serenade
Lengendary Lure

Lipsticks from top --> bottom:
Siren Song
Pet Me Please
Enchanted One
Mystical
Goddess of the Sea

Lipglasses from top --> bottom:
Clear Water
Peachstock
Water Deities
Seducing Sound
Modern Lure

Hope this helps those who are planning to buy their goodies in store next week!

Genn

Okay, I'm still catching up, but yes to all of these! I love Garbage. Saw them at the OC fair in Cali in 2006 -it was a fantastic concert. I have 4 pair of Doc Martins now and I doubt I'll ever stop wearing them. I'll be in my 70's with my Docs. Maybe I need to move to Portlandia.
Me too. Garbage was one of the first bands I saw in Concert.

hopefulheart

Swatches look so nice! Especially the eye shadows.

BreeMakeupGeek

So my lipsticks came yesterday Mystical reminds/looks like Hoop & Goddess of the Sea is a dark muted plum, not Summer @ all, IMHO mac really could've done better with the lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous.

Dolly Snow

I was just coming here to comment on that. I think she didn't like how light and sheer it was, but that's the reason I love it. Bronzers are usually heavy looking and too matte for my liking on my NW13 skin. I like the soft sheer color of AS, that's what made me buy it. Just because it doesn't pack a ton of pigmentation doesn't make it bad...
Exact reason I am hoping to love AS!

thebluefairy

Got all my things yesterday! AS is gorgeous and suits my skin just how I hoped it would. I gotta say, i got two eyeshadows and something's compelling me to buy the rest!!!! (Everything except my bank account lol). @Mac-Guy was right on about Lorelei being the perfect color to make blue eyes stand out, it's beautiful and I think I need a BU! I haven't tried Silver Sun yet but it swatches very lovely :) Water Deities is very pretty as well :)
I thought I got what I wanted from this collection and that I would move on......no. I only want more :(