MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

I never wear them either. Ignore them lol I am
cheerleader.gif
Yeah same here. The only thing I'm paying attention to is possibly the eye shadows but yeah after that I think I'll be all set. I'm Absolutely in love with this collection.

MandyVanHook

So my lipsticks came yesterday Mystical reminds/looks like Hoop & Goddess of the Sea is a dark muted plum, not Summer @ all, IMHO mac really could've done better with the lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous.
I'm surprised. Mystical is definitely not unique, but on me it isn't even close to Hoop. GotS definitely doesn't scream summer, that's for sure. I think it will attract people who aren't into the typical summer lipstick shades, though.

Odelia

If I didn't already have Color Club - Pearl District n/p, I would have totally grabbed Neptune n/p! :love:
http://liquidjelly.blogspot.ca/2013/09/color-club-girl-about-town-wicker-park.html vs.
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-alluring-aquatic-nail-lacquers-reviews-photos-swatches

MelroseLuvsMkup

They are all beautiful on you!  But GotS is my favorite on you! The purple on you is fantastic. I say BU worthy if you can :flower:  
:encore: Not much of a BU girl, only because I have so much lipsticks. However, I do plan on getting one more item from this collection........i don't know y I talk myself out of not getting SAS, but I have to have it.

veronikawithak

[@]veronikawithak[/@] You need AS! I mean you don't have anything like it and bronzers for us fair ladies are hard to come by! Promise I won't tell Pixie and HerGreyness lol!
Hmm.. that's exactly what my conscience told me as I clicked the order button.. lol. I just got rid of Golden which was my only bronzer so I'm okay with adding one and this one looks beyond perfect. Pixie was very naughty with this collection so she will understand. I haven't seen her around.. maybe she's hiding too. HerGreyness sees all.. she will find me haha. But that's okay. I'll just distract her with wine and pictures of men in kilts.

Odelia

[@]veronikawithak[/@] You need AS! I mean you don't have anything like it and bronzers for us fair ladies are hard to come by! Promise I won't tell Pixie and HerGreyness lol!
Hmm.. that's exactly what my conscience told me as I clicked the order button.. lol. I just got rid of Golden which was my only bronzer so I'm okay with adding one and this one looks beyond perfect. Pixie was very naughty with this collection so she will understand. I haven't seen her around.. maybe she's hiding too. HerGreyness sees all.. she will find me haha. But that's okay. I'll just distract her with wine and pictures of men in kilts.
:haha: But make sure they are both of top quality! (Just to be safe)

User38

Pixie was very naughty with this collection so she will understand. I haven't seen her around.. maybe she's hiding too. HerGreyness sees all.. she will find me haha. But that's okay. I'll just distract her with wine and pictures of men in kilts.
<squints>

how well you know me darling.. lol.
please look for GButler.. I do dig him a lot..
girlhaha.gif

MACina

Hahaha What? I do.
girlhaha.gif

I just saw the review and I was like huh it looks nice on her. How could she give it a C.
Maybe she got a bad batch...idk lol
No idea
lol.gif

I will never understand her ratings anyway.Doesn' t make sense to me
th_dunno.gif

But that is just my personal opinion
smiles.gif

And her swatches don' t do much to me because she has a different skin tone and products look completely different on her than they
do on me.

For me it is waaaaaay better to check out the swatches,reviews and suggestions here on specktra from ladies and gents who have the same (or a similar)
skin tone than I do.That' s what I can rely on
flower.gif

User38

Lol Well I give her a C too
Nobody downs AS on my watch.
Dolly.. lol.
clapping.gif

seriously.. she rated it a C? Why? I think poor AS deserves better.. it's a lovely quality.

I think she gets cranked up when she has to actually pay for something.. lol

LUVISLUV

Speaking of wine. I am going to our local wine festival tomorrow. It's called Wine In The Woods. And it's literally that, it's for a whole weekend. Wine vendors, food and live entertainment. Can't get any better.

MandyVanHook

No idea :lol: I will never understand her ratings anyway.Doesn' t make sense to me :dunno: But that is just my personal opinion :) And her swatches don' t do much to me because she has a different skin tone and products look completely different on her than they do on me. For me it is waaaaaay better to check out the swatches,reviews and suggestions here on specktra from ladies and gents who have the same (or a similar) skin tone than I do.That' s what I can rely on :flower:
I don't think her swatches even look the same on people who DO have her skin tone...