MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Whitneyallison

Come on! Gimme Gimme Gimme!

Okay the longer I wait the more I put in my cart... they must know this...
type.gif
OMG I Just died.

stirfryedshana

Isn't this forum supposed to be about sharing information? Because all I've seen so far is people withholding information to share with a select few people and then making fun of newcomers for not knowing how things work. I really like this forum but I just don't understand why people are like this.

vmb8706

anyone else suprised at how cheap these lipsticks are going for on ebay? im tempted to buy one and get some sleep instead of stalking lol i see them selling for only $25

LauraLara

Isn't this forum supposed to be about sharing information? Because all I've seen so far is people withholding information to share with a select few people and then making fun of newcomers for not knowing how things work. I really like this forum but I just don't understand why people are like this.
I can't be sure, because I'm new myself, but I think it's more that people want to share with those who have specktra accounts and share a lot on the message boards, and they don't want people to get a heads up who don't even have an account and just pop in out of nowhere without putting in the stalking work or sharing swatches and info. So I don't think that would include you, you contribute, but then again, like I said, I'm new too, so I don't want to speak for everyone, it's just with so many sharks out there snapping up 10 of everything to sell on ebay it's nice when you know you're only sharing with individuals like you.

Kristin Bacon

anyone else suprised at how cheap these lipsticks are going for on ebay? im tempted to buy one and get some sleep instead of stalking lol i see them selling for only $25
i bought lots of real mac on ebay but there was so much fake shit last yr when i quit buying it on there i was sick of getting ripped off and these sellers had 99% positive feedback or higher so jus watch out

Beautybuyer

:haha: I like storage wars lol can't help you.....who bought the best storage unit :lol:
:lol: Omg thanks... Um that buffish guy and his son I think. They got some sick one that had a ton of autographed stuff! The annoying couple have been doing all right! They get rid of that annoying guy that would say yyiiiiip?!

stirfryedshana

I can't be sure, because I'm new myself, but I think it's more that people want to share with those who have specktra accounts and share a lot on the message boards, and they don't want people to get a heads up who don't even have an account and just pop in out of nowhere without putting in the stalking work or sharing swatches and info. So I don't think that would include you, you contribute, but then again, like I said, I'm new too, so I don't want to speak for everyone, it's just with so many sharks out there snapping up 10 of everything to sell on ebay it's nice when you know you're only sharing with individuals like you.
I et that they don't want the guests knowing. But the whole point of this is supposed to be helping others out. And making fun of them instead is definitely not what I joined here to be a part of.

XONoelle

There's secrets to these launches? Lol I think I like the sharing soups, pictures of hot guys and stalking method :)

Latest posts