MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

I et that they don't want the guests knowing. But the whole point of this is supposed to be helping others out. And making fun of them instead is definitely not what I joined here to be a part of.
that dosnt happen that much on here i have been on here since oct or nov. lately there has been a bit of drama but over all its not like that

NaniLovesMAC

Okay I went from just a lipstick to now a blush and now i'm like eff it I'm getting what I want!!
tong.gif

Beautybuyer

I et that they don't want the guests knowing. But the whole point of this is supposed to be helping others out. And making fun of them instead is definitely not what I joined here to be a part of.
I'm not new and I didn't get this memo so don't feel too bad! You gotta earn your stripes. Can't just join and demand info though. Gotta contribute, talk, build relationships. Then maybe someone will message you deets. I'm not speaking for everyone but I speak what I see :haha:

Dolly Snow

:lol: Omg thanks... Um that buffish guy and his son I think. They got some sick one that had a ton of autographed stuff! The annoying couple have been doing all right! They get rid of that annoying guy that would say yyiiiiip?!
Lol oh I cant remember their names either! That couple is annoying to me too, It's like damn shut up once and while lol. Idk did they? I liked him! He was so funny, always bidding just to up the price of a shitty storage unit :haha:

Latest posts