MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

stirfryedshana

girlhaha.gif
Well I guess I assumed makeup lovers would WANT to share that info with each other. Only sharing information with people who have been here a long time only serves to turn away new people looking to join in on the fun.

jchait

So I can't do it anymore ladies....my boyfriend and my cat both are cuddled up against each other passed out. I think I'm going to have to join them. Sadly, this means I will be doing in-store

DarylandCarole

I live 20 min from DVille lol. I live in Carrollton Ga:)
I had a friend from Carrollton. Isn't it amazing how much that area has grown? I lived with my Dad for a year in Douglasville back in 1986. There was nothing there. He lived right off of highway 5. I went down in September, he was in Douglasville Hospital. I'd lose my bearings driving back and forth because it all looks so different now. He passed away then. My stepmom still lives there but I'm not extremely close to her so I doubt I'll ever go there again.

meaghanb123

So I can't do it anymore ladies....my boyfriend and my cat both are cuddled up against each other passed out. I think I'm going to have to join them. Sadly, this means I will be doing in-store 
Right there with you. I'm guessing it goes up at 3 pst/ 6 est

XONoelle

Any beauty bloggers in here trying to get these for to review on their blog? I can't help but want them even more because I know my readers will love to see them.

LauraLara

That's soooooooo cute :) If only my man liked my cats lol

Beautybuyer

Lol oh I cant remember their names either! That couple is annoying to me too, It's like damn shut up once and while lol. Idk did they? I liked him! He was so funny, always bidding just to up the price of a shitty storage unit :haha:
Yes!! He was a troll lol
Well I guess I assumed makeup lovers would WANT to share that info with each other. Only sharing information with people who have been here a long time only serves to turn away new people looking to join in on the fun.
New people can get in on the fun! Stay up, stalk with everyone. :) Like I said I don't even know the time so I don't think it was anything personal. They're just sarcastic

charleyscreams

If anyone out there has the actual launch time and wants to PM me so I know what time to set my alarm for, that'd be great!!
I don't wanna have to wake up every hour :/