MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Yes!! He was a troll lol New people can get in on the fun! Stay up, stalk with everyone. :) Like I said I don't even know the time so I don't think it was anything personal. They're just sarcastic
lol maybe he is trendmood dun dun dun! It really isn't aimed at anyone! Or personal towards anyone. Sorry to anyone who felt that way!

erine1881

Isn't this forum supposed to be about sharing information? Because all I've seen so far is people withholding information to share with a select few people and then making fun of newcomers for not knowing how things work. I really like this forum but I just don't understand why people are like this.
No one is sharing info my dear. The ones who you think are "sharing info", already know the answers because we've been here, done our legwork, and have contributed. Not popped on a month ago and only wanna know answers so they can buy stuff and then disappear until the next launch. There's no secrets, no whispers behind the scenes, and no conspiracies. Just people who do their own homework and don't like others copying their work.
I can't be sure, because I'm new myself, but I think it's more that people want to share with those who have specktra accounts and share a lot on the message boards, and they don't want people to get a heads up who don't even have an account and just pop in out of nowhere without putting in the stalking work or sharing swatches and info. So I don't think that would include you, you contribute, but then again, like I said, I'm new too, so I don't want to speak for everyone, it's just with so many sharks out there snapping up 10 of everything to sell on ebay it's nice when you know you're only sharing with individuals like you. 
You got it! Too many lurkers out there that take all the credit from us that do the hard work.
There's secrets to these launches? Lol I think I like the sharing soups, pictures of hot guys and stalking method :)
No secrets. Just lots of stalking. And crazy chit chat :haha:

Kristin Bacon

I wish Aiden (Sam Witwer) would cum drink my blood! i have a vampire fetish and this was one of my atf shows i cried when they cut it off

kimibos

Vampire Fetish
girlhaha.gif

Spanky

My baby girl is curled up on my lap makin the cutest little snoozy noises. I think I need to join her, shut it down for a while & hope that it gets put up when I get up, that's if I can fall asleep in the first place.

rae_rae21

True that! Idk it took me a while to come out of my shell and just recently did I truly start building relationships with people! For the last launch no joke about ten wonderful ladies told me when it went up. When they heard my money didnt go in on time, they offered to buy it for me! So when it did go in, I just give them the money back! Honestly the nicest ladies around and gents too! I don't mean to sound mean sorry if I did!
That's awesome..that's why I'm here! Coming outta my shell (thank you Zoloft!..lol) and meeting some new friends who love the same things I love! That's what it's all about!

mommyluvsmac

I had a friend from Carrollton. Isn't it amazing how much that area has grown? I lived with my Dad for a year in Douglasville back in 1986. There was nothing there. He lived right off of highway 5. I went down in September, he was in Douglasville Hospital. I'd lose my bearings driving back and forth because it all looks so different now. He passed away then. My stepmom still lives there but I'm not extremely close to her so I doubt I'll ever go there again.
Oh my god I'm sorry for your loss. My uncle who was like a father to me passed in November. We just have to take comfort in knowing that they are not in pain anymore....yes the area has grown we went from having one Applebees to having Applebees and Olive Garden lol . Also I go to Dville alot bc the mall is there and that's where I get my Mac fix Lmao!

stirfryedshana

As far as I can tell none of us work for Nordies. None of us are psychic. None of us are purposely withholding info. And Erine clearly typed this is unusual for Nordies. Calmete.
But when people try and ask about release times, they say with certainty that there is a set time. Then when that time passes and people are confused, they are ignored. All someone had to say was "There really is no set time, we're all just stalking together." It just feels, whether intended or not, that if you're new here you will get reprimanded when asking questions and then either ignored or belittled. This is just how I feel, and judging by the PMs I've been receiving, others feel this way too. It's just something to think about, we all want to have fun on here after all.

R

Rachel Sarpal

Just as a heads-up ladies, if you do miss this release & you do want to purchase from Nordstrom, you can chat with a Beauty representative online & they can notify you which stores do phone orders or have stock available. They also do honor free shipping no limit (at least the Nordies I phoned did). Some Macys and Nordstroms do pre-orders over the phone. I'd try that to save the hassle of staying up all night. If you ladies need numbers for the stores that do do phone orders, I'll be happy to share them in the morning. :) GL!

Beautybuyer

Like I said, my boyfriend and my cat cuddling. My mom refers to then as best friend. She is in love when him, follows him, cuddles him, the whole nine yards.
Your room looks so cute lol My dude would be so pissed if I took a photo of him sleeping!:evil: