MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Uptownbackinit

Oh jeez! Storage wars, my hubbs loves that show. I like some of the cool finds. But the bidding parts are so annoying. Lol. One last check. Looks like I'm doing in store unless it's up in the three hours I have to wake up in. Have a good night. Hope you can get what y'all want.

mousygiggles

THE sausage???
Maybe, this is his 8am... I might as well do something productive.
girlhaha.gif

Baje

Well I guess I assumed makeup lovers would WANT to share that info with each other. Only sharing information with people who have been here a long time only serves to turn away new people looking to join in on the fun.
Don't worry about it. If you miss out you can go in store if there is one near you. Macy's, Belk and Bloomingdales will also have them online. So you have options. Don't stress it.

Dolly Snow

I'm not new and I didn't get this memo so don't feel too bad! You gotta earn your stripes. Can't just join and demand info though. Gotta contribute, talk, build relationships. Then maybe someone will message you deets. I'm not speaking for everyone but I speak what I see :haha:
True that! Idk it took me a while to come out of my shell and just recently did I truly start building relationships with people! For the last launch no joke about ten wonderful ladies told me when it went up. When they heard my money didnt go in on time, they offered to buy it for me! So when it did go in, I just give them the money back! Honestly the nicest ladies around and gents too! I don't mean to sound mean sorry if I did!

amzee807

Since there's no free overnight shipping I think I'm just going to turn in and go to the store on Thur...that way I can swatch the products too. Plus I have 2 finals tomorrow so I should really sleep lol. Good luck to everyone staying up!

MakeupQueen4

As far as I can tell none of us work for Nordies. None of us are psychic. None of us are purposely withholding info. And Erine clearly typed this is unusual for Nordies. Calmete.

Beautybuyer

Oh jeez! Storage wars, my hubbs loves that show. I like some of the cool finds. But the bidding parts are so annoying. Lol. One last check. Looks like I'm doing in store unless it's up in the three hours I have to wake up in. Have a good night. Hope you can get what y'all want.
Lol they are! I like the bidding wedding commercial lol Would you like to take him as your husband or a newwww car! Mine always gives me the side eye. He knows me so well :lol:

Spanky

Well I guess I assumed makeup lovers would WANT to share that info with each other. Only sharing information with people who have been here a long time only serves to turn away new people looking to join in on the fun.
I don't think there's any info that isn't being posted. I've been a member since 2011 & I'm not in the know b/c I can't be a part if the site like I used to, but I don't believe there is any info that isn't being shared, at least not to my knowledge.

mousygiggles

It just gets redundant and there are answers expected that a lot of us honestly do not have, so with that comes a LOT of sarcasm. The same questions are asked hourly close to a launch.

novocainedreams

That's not what it's about....I joined just last summer and slowly started talking to people, about collections...at first I thought people didn't want new people, but it's not that, you just gotta JUMP IN! And I don't really see anyone not sharing with you...if you're talking to people and they're talking to you, then if they got something to share they will. It's not like any of us work for Nordstrom online...or MAC...we don't have any bigger inside scoop than anyone else...just because people think we do, we don't...I only know what I know because I stayed up late myself time and time again, got the info MYSELF...we're all just here to have fun, what I've learned, and the makeup comes second...frankly there's no super secret info anyone's hiding.

Jaymuhlee

...I get that people don't want to read 5,000 pages worth of information, but these ladies have literally repeated themselves a billion times. Why isn't it ok for them to have inside jokes about it? I'm new and I can't even count the number of times I've seen people ask something that was answered 700 times earlier, or even 10 posts prior. Plus, none of us are in control of what's going on wrt websites updating. You just have to wait and be patient.