MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Deadly

Omfg guys this is UP NoW!!!! Wtf!!?
girlhaha.gif
Didn't even bother to look, it's April Fool's Day.
cutey.gif

Debbs

Mosha, my heart leaped for a quick second then I was like, nah! Happy April's Fools Day! U really got jokes, lol

laurzrah

Goddess of the sea l/s (the name!!!) & Mystery l/s, depending on the finishes
Lorelei EDES
A compact, for the packaging

Yay! So excited, I love the names for everything in this collection!

Dominique33

My list so far : at least a compact and a blush and the 5 lipsticks ! This is a huge summer collection well I am currently saving up :)

miss0annette

I had a dream my local mac had 1 EDSF and I was able to swatch and post it here. It was straight up seafoam green. Lol of course on my dream I had to water mark my pic. Haha

Miss Dynamite

I had a dream my local mac had 1 EDSF and I was able to swatch and post it here. It was straight up seafoam green. Lol of course on my dream I had to water mark my pic. Haha
Why do I get the feeling that I would buy that seafoam green EDSF if it actually existed? lol

SassClassBeauty

I'm in a purgatory over here. I am overwhelmed with my desire to buy everything because of packaging, but I am underwhelmed with the products we have seen thus far. @HerGreyness I hope that compact is absolutely baller because I need this packaging in my life, but I cant justify to buy JUST because of the packaging.....hmpf #wishtheproductsweredifferentcolors

kimibos

I'm in a purgatory over here. I am overwhelmed with my desire to buy everything because of packaging, but I am underwhelmed with the products we have seen thus far. @HerGreyness I hope that compact is absolutely baller because I need this packaging in my life, but I cant justify to buy JUST because of the packaging.....hmpf #wishtheproductsweredifferentcolors
We all have our summers. last year i liked the packaging alot but the colors just didnt get me. i only got 1 lippie and 1 blush.

i want a compact but im gonna have to sell/gift the bronzer cause i wont be using it. hopefully they wont be too expensive. As of right now i only luv all the shadows.

heirloom94

Your life and choice; just offering another POV because I see the fallout.
smiles.gif
I understand your concern and thank you for the advice, I could and probably should cut down on my to buy list. I suppose I'm not worried about the student loans as my parents are paying it off for me. However I do have to get better at saving money

Latest posts