MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

vaisforluvrs

buy_all_things-400x300.jpg

BeautyFan55

Does anyone know besides being in the extra dimension formula, how do the skin finishes differ from a beauty powder?

jchait

P.s. Does anyone else have a list that looks like the one you take to the grocery store for this collection?
anyone.gif

shontay07108

I used to make lists, too. On my computer with all details. I am/was weird. It's the excitement of it all. Now I just keep it all in my big head.

mosha010

Teehee. I have an ongoing list on my phone. With dates of release. Things I like. Thinks I want with possible dupes (to take with me to counter and swatch) Etc. This is serious business!

Dolly Snow

It is especially difficult when I have to send someone to buy it instead of myself. I give them the money in a baggie, coach them for two weeks before to make sure they know what I'm getting. I work out the exact price so they have enough and I even put extra so they can buy themselves something.

mosha010

It is especially difficult when I have to send someone to buy it instead of myself. I give them the money in a baggie, coach them for two weeks before to make sure they know what I'm getting. I work out the exact price so they have enough and I even put extra so they can buy themselves something.
I need minions too. ... I have to resort to online stalking and mua contacts. Hard life

Tahlia

ok by process of elimination and deduction, let's figure out what could be in the powder.  Even IF I knew, I could not say.. but here are a few options: 1.  Golden bronzer.. zzzzzzzzzzz 2.  Bronzer .... zzzzzzzzzzzzz 3.  Beauty Powder ... in keeping with the rest of the collection and possibly golden/pinkish/nude ..  :amused:
If that's the BP shade I'm buying it!!!!! It sounds amazing. I really want to try out a BP.