MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

jchait

#teamalluringaquatic for sure!
heart.gif
Lol look at my signature

Kristin Bacon

lol I send my little sister, she is my minion. I think for this one I will buy half online and half in store. Loving Mac is a hard life yo lol
it is hard!! I have gone to the mall in the am with family in the car going somewhere but i had to stop and get my Mac on haha. Never got my sister to be a minion yet, but she would be good at it. shes sharp as a tack. when she was in NY she called me and asked if there was anything i wanted from the Pro store but i knew she was kinda broke and i hadnt thought to give her cash so i said no even tho i wanted sooo much pro stuff haha. If she could she would go opening for me. maybe even my dad would. he rather enjoys mac shopping with me and has gone a few times. He is actually funner to shop for makeup with than my sis, she was soooooo awesome on my bday, we were in sephora for two hrs and mac freestanding for almost two also haha. she was so patient, usually shes like ok that looks like something u already have lets go!!!!

DarylandCarole

I wish I had someone to go make-up shopping with! When I lived in SoCal I could usually find someone to go to the Pro store at a South Coast with me. Now I just order online. But maybe that's good. I might spend even more if I went with a friend!

Corally

P.s. Does anyone else have a list that looks like the one you take to the grocery store for this collection?:anyone:
Always! :) I have one for all upcoming collections so I can budget and I don't forget what I want from each collection. :lol:

jennyap

I can't believe we've got all these pics and still haven't had a colour story! @Erine when did you say update was? I think you recently mentioned it was in 'a couple of weeks' but I can't remember how long ago you said that, feels like ages but was probably only a couple of days LOL.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
@Erine when did you say update was? I think you recently mentioned it was in 'a couple of weeks' but I can't remember how long ago you said that, feels like ages but was probably only a couple of days LOL.
According to some IG posts the summer update was yesterday.

cr8zy4MAC

That's what I thought... but someone said they will find out what's in that compact when the promo pic clearly shows 2 bronzers and 2 EDSF?  There's a closed compact, but I think that's just a shot of the bronzer with the lid closed like I said. 
th_dunno.gif
I think it would be really nice to have a super pretty compact mirror. That would be such a beautiful collectible!

Ajigglin

You make a very good point! 
That is a good point, but lessons about money really need to start earlier than that. Fortunately, my parents taught me financial prudence from a young age, so any mistakes I made were on me. I had jobs from high school against their wishes, but I wanted to buy all the things, so I had to do it myself. I think that you can learn fiscal responsibility without having to go into debt if you have good examples to mirror. It's hard because this is a consumer driven economy, and buying all the things is what keeps this country going. Unfortunately, it's not sustainable. At the end of the day, if your folks can pay for college, praise them and be thankful. As for the vast majority of us, stay strong in the struggle. I personally have dreams of winning the lotto, buying out Sallie Mae, blowing it up, and freeing all my people from the shackles of student loans. ;)