MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

ARmakeupjunkie

At the end of the day, if your folks can pay for college, praise them and be thankful. As for the vast majority of us, stay strong in the struggle. I personally have dreams of winning the lotto, buying out Sallie Mae, blowing it up, and freeing all my people from the shackles of student loans.
winks.gif
Thanks for the morning laugh!!

lyseD

It's hard for my daughter too. We agree she shouldn't work while school is in but sometimes she is so broke I feel badly for her. Her grandma sends her $100 a month but that doesn't go far these days.

She'll be home soon and can start working again.

tattletale

i dont know if anyone said it yet but extra dimension skin finishes with this collection. i dont have names of which ones

Mac-Guy

I think it would be really nice to have a super pretty compact mirror. That would be such a beautiful collectible!
Sadly, the accessories never sold well. A lot of people want them, but after you drop a lot of money on make up, there is not much left for mirrors & co.

Medgal07

i always make one, with dates, prices, maybes.etc
Totally---but on a typed spread sheet like little Ms Shontay here!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I used to make lists, too. On my computer with all details. I am/was weird. It's the excitement of it all. Now I just keep it all in my big head.
lmao.gif
For me now---no MAC mojo no MAC list. Do you remember when Samantha on SATC lost her ability to orgasm----well my MAC MOJO has gone the by & by
and I'm feeling a little like Sam.

shontay07108

It is especially difficult when I have to send someone to buy it instead of myself. I give them the money in a baggie, coach them for two weeks before to make sure they know what I'm getting. I work out the exact price so they have enough and I even put extra so they can buy themselves something.
:lol: I used to send my mother to Sephora like that.
  [COLOR=0000FF] Totally---but on a typed spread sheet like little Ms Shontay here![/COLOR]   :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF] For me now---no MAC mojo no MAC list.  Do you remember when Samantha on SATC lost her ability to orgasm----well my MAC MOJO has gone the by & by[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]           and I'm feeling a little like Sa[/COLOR]m.
Yeah that's pretty much it. I want so little from mac that it's easier to keep it in my head. The thrill is gone, folks.

Audrey C

lmao.gif
For me now---no MAC mojo no MAC list. Do you remember when Samantha on SATC lost her ability to orgasm----well my MAC MOJO has gone the by & by
and I'm feeling a little like Sam.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

lol.gif
I used to send my mother to Sephora like this. Now, I just don't rely on people. I gotta get things done mysel
Yeah that's pretty much it. I want so little from mac that it's easier to keep it in my head. The thrill is gone, folks.
I'm bored too. After buying for a couple of years, things just start to mostly look like what I already have. Since the fall, I've mostly been buying other brands; now that I've indulged in holiday palettes for shadows/liners/gloss and the like, it's also harder for me to justify paying the price for single shades (particularly full-priced mini-shades - no thanks).

Medgal07

I'm bored too. After buying for a couple of years, things just start to mostly look like what I already have. Since the fall, I've mostly been buying other brands; now that I've indulged in holiday palettes for shadows/liners/gloss and the like, it's also harder for me to justify paying the price for single shades (particularly full-priced mini-shades - no thanks).
So I'm not alone!!!
grouphug2.gif
I've been joking extensively about this but it was really starting to bother me.

Beautybuyer

Ha, I read something about that, the Maleficent pics being leaked too early.
   :shock:  [COLOR=0000FF]That's shocking and almost hard to believe BB since the photos and pre-release chatter & excitement definitely drives their product sales. [/COLOR]
I know lol So silly they were blaming someone at their corporate office or something. I think it's BS considering their ahole president was saying how they don't need marketing and blah blah Look at by request! They do need hype