MAC and Hello Kitty?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthanoelle
I work as a manager at a Hot Topic and I would STRONGLY advise you to revisit your local store or HT.com on or around November 28th (black friday), BEEEEEECAUSE we will have collections of licensed apparel which are exclusive to us. Hello Kitty is generally one. From what I have heard via headquarters and other employees they will be releasing specialized themes for Sanrio products (Punk Kitty, Sweet Kitty, etc etc Hello Kitty outside of her "normal" look). I ASSUME we will be getting back the edible collection but in a slightly different look.

Saweeeeeet!
thmbup.gif
Thanks for the info!
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthanoelle
I work as a manager at a Hot Topic and I would STRONGLY advise you to revisit your local store or HT.com on or around November 28th (black friday), BEEEEEECAUSE we will have collections of licensed apparel which are exclusive to us. Hello Kitty is generally one. From what I have heard via headquarters and other employees they will be releasing specialized themes for Sanrio products (Punk Kitty, Sweet Kitty, etc etc Hello Kitty outside of her "normal" look). I ASSUME we will be getting back the edible collection but in a slightly different look.

Kool-aid! Which Hot Topic are you a manager at? Nov 28 is so far away...lol

manthanoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Kool-aid! Which Hot Topic are you a manager at? Nov 28 is so far away...lol

Sunvalley.

Status
Not open for further replies.