MAC and Hello Kitty?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkxsushii

Don't tease me!! lol If this becomes reality then there goes my tuition money for school
because i'd have to buy EVERYTHING!

jenntoz

Holy Crap! *dies*
th_worship.gif
holysheep.gif
thud.gif

damsel

wow! that would be sooooo awesome. i would everything if she was on the packaging.

luhly4

Quote:
A M.A.C representative would neither confirm nor deny the deal.

Who knows! damsel that would be so cute if Hello Kitty was on the packaging..

guess we'll have to wait and see!

coachkitten

I am not the biggest hello kitty fan but I know that I would be all over this collection. Think of all of the cute cat themed names they could come up with for the products. I would seriously buy everything. I wonder if this will come out around February to as an anniversary to Barbie/Fafi? I really hope that this is going to be true!

kobri

I was thinking of it as a barbie fafi anniversary too. They could repromote "feline"

V2LUCKY

OMG!!! I could just imagine how adorably cute the packaging would be....crossing fingers that it true!

KikiB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! This is exciting! I am obsessed with Hello Kitty, and if it is true, then I will be buying everything just for the packaging alone. I could totally see this as being an Icon collection, because she isn't an actress but Hello Kitty is an Icon. Also I thought I heard that there was going to be a very girly, fun collection launching in February and this would fit the bill.

lainz

i heard this tooooooooooo!!!! im gonna try to get something out of the head MAC honchos for Norcal at Basic tomorrow
greengrin.gif

hhunt2

My childhood love

+

My lifetime love (makeup)

=

I'm buying everything whenever that will come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.