MAC and Hello Kitty?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinity

Exciting! I grew up with Hello Kitty and am still a fan with Tarina Tarantino's pieces. Can't wait to hear more!

zabbazooey

*prays there is a hello kitty collection*

this would be amazing! My 8-year-old former self would be in pure bliss!
smiles.gif

omgitzstephanie

yahoo.gif
Yay! I love the MAC anniversary collections! And considering my birthday is in early February
choochoo.gif
sneaky.gif
AND because I'm a bit Japanese, another excuse to uh BUY MORE
girlhaha.gif
devil.gif

AmyAngel

I would SO be suckered in by the packaging on this one! I should start saving now, and ask for gift cards for Christmas...

sn0wbunnie

Are. You. Serious.

I will have died and gone to heaven if this is true, and if it is then this would be the first collection where I buy EVERYTHING! I grew up with Hello Kitty, and am still an HK lover at 27. MAC is killing me with anticipation now! Ack!

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Damn. I think I just soiled myself. PLEAASSSSE be true!!

Makes 2 of us. Or maybe not soiled... i might have orgasmed reading this lol
th_LMAO.gif

WOW. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN. SANTA, THAT'S MY XMAS WISH
winks.gif

Moxy

It has to be true... Otherwise it's just too cruel!

And if it doesn't happen....I'm putting Hello Kitty stickers on all of my mac products
th_LMAO.gif
and pretend I'm having my own MAC Hello Kitty Collection
cutey.gif

TDoll

I always thought that would be THE BEST collaboration! If this is true, I'm in trouble, because the 8 year old inside me will force me to buy it all.

panther27

OMG.....I was thinking,what could top barbie and fafi for next years anniv.?DEFINATELY this I would totally buy everything.
cutey.gif

melliquor

You know this is going to be a huge collection and probably be release at the anniv of Barbie and Fafi... omg, I will just die if they did. It would be a wicked collection and I would buy everything.

magia

I hope that it's true! Hopefully packages are light pink, not so bright as in Heatherette (though they look gorgeous too). No need to mention, that I love pinks?
greengrin.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by magia
I hope that it's true! Hopefully packages are light pink, not so bright as in Heatherette (though they look gorgeous too). No need to mention, that I love pinks?
greengrin.gif

i picture them being solid white with the hello kitty face on the clear window.

lethaldesign

I guess I'm the only one not thrilled about this...? I was a San Rio gal when I was like 8, but I've definitely moved on from that & I just can't see this being something that will appeal to "all ages" but apparently I'm in the minority here with those thoughts, lol.

Yes, it will be HUGE, no doubt about that. But I don't know... just not feeling it.
th_dunno.gif
(of course, my mind may very well change once I see/hear about the actual products...)

*runs & hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.