MAC and Hello Kitty?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleDiva

I love Hello Kitty!! Great idea!!

Did anyone read the 2nd comment in the article about how Hello Kitty does not have lips and should not be used to sell lip gloss...too funny!!

Tinkee-Belle

if this is true i would spontaneously combust. I am the biggest hello kitty freak EVER!!!!

They could repromote Prrr!!! even tho its perm..... it has a kitty sounding name haha

Well now i know what ill be dreaming about tonight!!!!

erine1881

as others have mentioned i think this is gonna be the barbie and fafi anniversary collection.
yes.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Am I theonly one who doesnt like Hello Kitty? LoL

I'd still probably buy everything.

I don't like Hello Kitty either but I do like MAC and cats so I will be all over this!
smiles.gif
CAM I love the gecko in your avatar! Too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
as others have mentioned i think this is gonna be the barbie and fafi anniversary collection.
yes.gif

Erine when do you normally go to update for the Jan/Feb collections? I can't wait to hear what you find out when you go and swatches!
smiles.gif

erine1881

end of january/beginning of february.

my MRO said that the anniversary collection is gonna be HUGE!!! but he wouldn't tell me straight out what it was. this has to be it!

gardenteaparty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
end of january/beginning of february.

my MRO said that the anniversary collection is gonna be HUGE!!! but he wouldn't tell me straight out what it was. this has to be it!

*crosses fingers*

This would be amazing!

BloodMittens

O.M.G.

If this is true... I don't know what I would do... I would buy everything... and be broke and not give a literally crap because it's Hello Kitty.

I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. I even have a tattoo of her on my forearm. O.M.G. ~dies~

Luceuk

OMG pllllleeeeaaassssssssseee be true, I love Hello Kitty. I have Hello Kitty mats in my car even
th_LMAO.gif

I would have to buy everthing
nonono.gif

Krasevayadancer

Considering hello kitty has a huge global fan base mac would definitely hit it big with this collection. They would be well served to have it be a huge collection overall.

This has barbie anniversary written all over it and if it does happen I am seeing tons of bright popping pastel inspired colors for spring 09 :-D

purrtykitty

Since it's Hello Kitty, I really hope they repromote Tabby e/s as one of the shades. I missed out on it and it's a cat oriented name, so perfect fit.

Like coachkitten, I'm also not a Hello Kitty fan, but I love cats!

KittieSparkles

When I saw the title of the thread I started bouncing with excitment. My credit card is going to HATE me if the rumors are true.

NatalieMT

There's something about Hello Kitty that is almost universally loved! I think if this collection happened it would be fantastic. So adorable!

I can imagine the packaging being so girly and ohh the colours. I'd love it is they were all bright and fun. I'd love a little bullet lipstick with a cute Hello Kitty face a logo on it. Who am I kidding, I'd love it all!

*finger crossed*
greengrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.