MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

peachsuns

You'll rock it!
thmbup.gif
amuse.gif

I finally got Party Parrot in the mail today. So, which one should I wear tomorrow: Party Parrot or Flamingo?
greengrin.gif
I'm excited!

liba

Quote: Originally Posted by peachsuns
I finally got Party Parrot in the mail today. So, which one should I wear tomorrow: Party Parrot or Flamingo?
greengrin.gif
I'm excited!

Party Parrot! You can wear Flamingo any time, but there's nothing like the first time for Party Parrot!
rasta.gif

peachsuns

Party Parrot! You can wear Flamingo any time, but there's nothing like the first time for Party Parrot!
rasta.gif

I just opened the package. Wow, they're HOT! Call me silly, I ordered both Fusion Pink and Party Parrot. LOL They're seriously
heat.gif
!

Party Parrot, here I come. Thank you, liba!
kissy.gif

MRV

Yay! I finally got my black box: all the new lippies and all the liners plus Robin's Egg and Diamond Dove - and a Narcissus BU! They look so yummy! I'm wearing Flamingo now, and it looks pink on me.

martiangurll

They restocked naturally. I cant imagine them not restocking iris.

Unfortunately, I can. They never restocked CYY or Mehr and those sold like bananas on Evilbay. I give up predicting the MAC marketing manouvers. However, I hold out hope that they COULD chose to be nice and restock so I am going to stalk the site of course...Personally I think a smarter move would be to not restock, let the hype build and rerelease down the road but don't tell them I said that...

Prettypackages

I truly can't believe I missed out on these.... Oh well. Time to gear up for the new collection. This OT Is kicking my tail. I still haven't seen naturally yet.

Richelle83

I kinda figured since they restock Naturally first even Iris was os before some Naturally items were then they are not going to restock Iris...not even Too Chic lol.

Has this collection been released to the MAC counters in Germany?

Whenever I get more funds, thinking of getting the OCC liptars to spread out the longevity of the PP's.

cno64

I wish MAC *would* re-stock Iris Apfel, for the sake of those who didn't get what they wanted the first time around, but I really don't know what I'd buy, if I could.
I like Party Parrot, but it's not a color I expect to wear often enough to justify a backup.
Pink Pigeon looks pretty, but I already have Candy Yum-Yum, Show Orchid,Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, etc.
Scarlet Ibis is a possibility, but I already have Lady Danger.

bambiraptor

Damn, I'm kinda saddened by this. I really, REALLY wanted a Pink Pigeon backup. This color immediately became my favorite.

Almus

I've been told that the counter in my city still have all the lippies available. I don't know if I should believe it or not, but I'll go checking on friday afternoon. If someone is looking for one of them, and don't mind paying in euro, I'd try to grab it (if I've not been fooled lol).

Wearing Party Parrot... new favorite color... I even went back and got 2 backups. Also purchased Flamingo. Both Party Parrot and Flamingo are the most unique colors. Flamingo is very versatile because since it is lustre finish, it will combine with the natural color of your lips and leave you with a shade that is unique to you. Party Parrot may look pinker or more corral-y depending on the skin tone and lighting and also what you pair it with.

Dupe of Pink Pigeon is OCC Lip Tar in Anime. I will put up swatch pics on the swatch thread for this collection.
Scarlet Ibis is the exact shade of Lady Danger. I swatched both next to each other and there was no discernable difference. I have put myself on an eyeshadow ban for now so I don't have swatches of the shadows.

This is me wearing Party Parrot the other day. I pair it with Penny from WnW on the outer portion of the eye and the golden color from the UD Naked over Rubenesque PP. This was to bring out the coral tones of the lipstick (more noticeable in person that is was a coral). I hope that this helps.

NessaMBaby

I kinda figured since they restock Naturally first even Iris was os before some Naturally items were then they are not going to restock Iris...not even Too Chic lol.

I think it's just online, not completely sure though.

Whenever I get more funds, thinking of getting the OCC liptars to spread out the longevity of the PP's.

what are good dupes for these in the occ lip tars? I've never tried them,really curious to try. Gonna have to buy some dupes for my niece who really wanted these lipsticks,but sold out. Xxoo

Latest posts