MAC and Miss Piggy Discussion

LMD84

Also... if you bought the Angel Flame quad you don't need MMP (f) .. it's nearly the same as Feather Pink (s)
No flash. MPP on the bottom... Feather Pink top.
Left side, no primer. right side primer.

With flash.. same order:

Sorry for the rough hands. They are dry from washing them so much today (swatching)
thanks for the pics - pretty pink but still not for me :)

peachsuns

Here ya go! Briar Rose left - Miss Piggy right. BR is more burgundy rose colored, but def. in the same color family. The first pic is the best color representation. Swatches on the tissue below.

Miss Piggy will make a beautiful blush. So pretty!
eyelove.gif
I should wear Briar Rose tomorrow. =)

Thank you so much for the pictures, elegant! They're always magnificent!
bouquet.gif

LMD84

I am curious as well...I always want to wear playful, but when i put it on, it looks terrible. Makes me look tired.
yeah the same thing happens to me! ocassionally i have managed to use it with purples but it still isn't the most flattering look on me. another reason why i am skipping piggy pink - i can't wear that kind of pink!

Mac-Guy

yeah the same thing happens to me! ocassionally i have managed to use it with purples but it still isn't the most flattering look on me. another reason why i am skipping piggy pink - i can't wear that kind of pink!

Have you tried layering a more taupey shade (like Performance Art) over it? It is absolutely gorgeous as the pink comes through but gets a taupe sheen.

MACcrazy

Just saw muppets movie today (loved it!) and Miss Piggy was always wearing her eyeshadow throughout the movie like she was in the ad promo. Also, while her hair never turned into an adam lambert wannabe, she did wear the same jacket a lot as well. Kept waiting for her to make a mac shout out lol

LMD84

have you tried with an indigo blue liner? it's been a while since i've touched my pink shadows, but that's one way i liked wearing them...or with a burgundy, like nocturnelle or plum dressing.
yeah i have tried with those shades of liner and it still doesn't look great on me :( bah!

sss215

Just saw muppets movie today (loved it!) and Miss Piggy was always wearing her eyeshadow throughout the movie like she was in the ad promo. Also, while her hair never turned into an adam lambert wannabe, she did wear the same jacket a lot as well. Kept waiting for her to make a mac shout out lol

Her clothes for the movie were designed by many fashion icons. The jacket most likely was too.