MAC and Miss Piggy Discussion

DILLIGAF

Just in time for my birthday!!!!! I'm hoping for a lovely shade of lavender or blue eyeshadow.

QueenOfSnark

As much as I love Miss Piggy I'll more than likely skip as I doubt whatever shadows are released would work on me. But a bacon flavored lippy = buy x 100000! I know my hubby wouldn't gripe so much about kissing me when I'm wearing lipstick if it tasted like bacon. Or steak. :lol:

chromatrix

I love Miss Piggy, always have. In fact I identify with her. A glamorous diva with a bit of a weight problem & a slight violent streak who will karate chop you if you displease her? Yeah, I'm there.

sss215

i saw it on v magazine website before it was taken down there is a shadow called ms piggy pink. lashes and mascara is what i saw was gonna be released they said the date was november 27th but now that info has been taken down.
love the name of that color! Surprised, but not really... there is a new muppet movie coming out in November... I really loved the Muppets Take Manhattan as a kid, and Miss Piggy always had her style down pat, and those wigs. They always kept her fashion style relevant. Not a huge fan, but I get it. side note: MAC, can we get a collection based on a human style icon, that is a entertainer, please. I like them. but I am getting tired of all the fantasy based nods. not trying to sound too picky, but i feel like we are way overdue!

Mac-Guy

love the name of that color! Surprised, but not really... there is a new muppet movie coming out in November... I really loved the Muppets Take Manhattan as a kid, and Miss Piggy always had her style down pat, and those wigs. They always kept her fashion style relevant. Not a huge fan, but I get it. side note: MAC, can we get a collection based on a human style icon, that is a entertainer, please. I like them. but I am getting tired of all the fantasy based nods. not trying to sound too picky, but i feel like we are way overdue!
:agree:, though it is certainly good business and I'm thrilled that MAC is jumping on that train. A Miss Piggy collection will sell out no matter how good or bad the product may be. As it's online only, we can't swatch it anyway, but I am certain that I want a few items or even the whole collection. I guess Daphne counts as a "real" style icon - in all her "real" fakeness (pun intended). LOL. I keep thinking of Sue Ellen from Dallas as a new style icon, especially as the new Dallas series will start soon. Linda would be great!

Haven

Being a mom of small kids (all under 8 yrs old), I am starting to hear about the Muppets b/c the new movie is coming out. I know that I will end up taking them to the new movie, but I am not sure that I want makeup with miss piggy's face all over it.

Mac-Guy

Being a mom of small kids (all under 8 yrs old), I am starting to hear about the Muppets b/c the new movie is coming out. I know that I will end up taking them to the new movie, but I am not sure that I want makeup with miss piggy's face all over it.

You know who will want to use your make up then. LOL.

HOTasFCUK

Hmmm seems like MAC is kinda late to the game lately......there is already 2 Muppets collections (TheBalm & OPI) and now MAC is doing a Twilight collection when how many companies have already done that? DuWop and Essence just to name two. Blah MAC seems so recycled lately.

MonroeMua

bury me right next to you. lol. that would be AMAZING!!!!!

OMG how exciting now all i need is a MAC and Betsey Johnson collection...i would just die seriously can u imagine the packaging
ay dios
th_happy1.gif

paparazziboy

Hmmm seems like MAC is kinda late to the game lately......there is already 2 Muppets collections (TheBalm & OPI) and now MAC is doing a Twilight collection when how many companies have already done that? DuWop and Essence just to name two. Oh and Tarte too. Blah MAC seems so recycled lately.
the collection is called TWILIGHT FALLS its not based on the books or movies from TWILIGHT just putting that out there

whitepepper

Miss Piggy is fierrrrrrrrce and fabulous. I don't care if the eyeshadows are so chalky they are made from actual sidewalk chalk. I hope this comes out in Australia (and can we please have some new Muppet Show DVDs too?).

MACina

Thank you so much for the information!

I am sooooo super excited....can not wait to see the Color Story!

i saw it on v magazine website before it was taken down there is a shadow called ms piggy pink. lashes and mascara is what i saw was gonna be released they said the date was november 27th but now that info has been taken down.

romi79_2008

Only 1 new product? I don`t get their rush to have so many collection, wouldn`t be better to have maybe, half of what they have and pay more attention to details, customers, inspiration etc

OctoberViolet

This is great news!!! Tx paparazziboy!!!! I'm not a fan of the movie, but as I mentioned in an earlier post. I love the name Twilight and I can see some great colors running around in my mind for this collection. Cannot wait to find out the colour story.

And a Betsey Johnson collection would just move me to the brink of insanity....a good insanity. She's amazing, funky, creative and a wild woman!!! Just what we need in an upcoming future collection if it ever happens.
drools.gif

the collection is called TWILIGHT FALLS its not based on the books or movies from TWILIGHT just putting that out there