MAC Art of the Eye Collection (May 2013)

ladyarwen

The names of the products remind me of the Mickey Contractor collections. I bet this is another collaboration with another artist. My wishlist consists of all the single shadows and HDC.

Misato-san

Parrot! I've got a dupe pigment from Inglot (I think I saw here the comparison ages ago), but I'd like to see the real one "in person"...

Lipstickdiva420

Time for a new thread! Info & promo pics: http://www.magi-mania.de/collection/mac-art-of-the-eye/

Who's excited for Parrot?
pompom.gif
got damn another collection? I will be getting parrot though it's a pretty blue.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by ladyarwen

The names of the products remind me of the Mickey Contractor collections. I bet this is another collaboration with another artist. My wishlist consists of all the single shadows and HDC.

I thought the same. And I rarely wear blue e/s but how could I pass up the chance to check out the beloved Parrot IRL? Is it just me or is MAC on a roll bringing back the oldies but goodies lately?

alyxo

The Rimal Dahabia quad....I must have that! It's so beautiful! In my eyes, you can never have too much of Soft Brown and Shroom.

MissTT

I can't believe I kind of like the brown quad. It seems like it's boring, but they are basics.

Pinkdollface

If this was released in the fall I would think it was the Rick Baker collection. I was able to get a basically brand new Parrot from the clearance bin a couple of months ago, so I don't need it anymore. It would be nice if everyone else could get their hands on it, because it's amazing! The other individual shadows look great too and that brown quad as well. We don't have Soft Brown available here and I haven't gotten Shroom yet. I do have Beautyburst also from the same sale as Parrot, but it has a part out because it broke. I knew it was broken when I bought it, but I wanted it anyway, because the colours is so nice. A non broken one would be great.

aradhana

i was thinking the same thing! actually, a cross between mickey contractor (colour story) and year of the snake (imagery).

i like the look of the brown quad a lot, and would probably pick it up since i don't have any of those shades, but have always wanted to get shroom. don't know why i never did!

masat al lail (blue/grey quad) is exactly the same shades as the blue grey quad from smoke signals, no? i missed that quad so i'm happy if it returns, but i find that a bit surprising that it's identical... also, i don't think rondelle is permanent. is this collection for real?