MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

MaitaiFluff

Yays. I hope there's only a few things I like so I don't go too crazy. Unless they have special packaging. I'm always a sucker for special packaging.

Corally

I really hope it's better than Quite Cute though, that collection didn't work me at all. The only thing I still have from that collection is Playtime. :eek:

luvlydee

My CCO had so many of these right before Christmas. I got Soft meow last year from this CCO. I'm going to try to swing by there this weekend...would you like me to check if they still have it??
thanks but i just ordered one from amazon for $17.48 free shipping. im guessing that was how much i would have probably paid if you have gotten one from the cco + shipping.

BuickMackane

So this collection's going to be all cutesy pastels and cupcakes and macaroons then? Good. No need for me trim down my Archie list.

If they brought back Perfect Topping it would be a different story
love.gif

Jol0

thanks but i just ordered one from amazon for $17.48 free shipping.  im guessing that was how much i would have probably paid if you have gotten one from the cco + shipping. 
Okay good! Ya just got back. Their store was empty! I saw amazon had em in stock. I ordered Ever Hip once from amazon and it was a Barney purple lipstick called Paris. Crazy ppl

Corally

So this collection's going to be all cutesy pastels and cupcakes and macaroons then? Good. No need for me trim down my Archie list.  If they brought back Perfect Topping it would be a different story 
love.gif
I love PT! I've bought a BNIB PT a few months ago. :bigheart: I don't really like pastels so hopefully I can skip BB.. because there are too many collections! :sheep:

kimibos

please mac i want to have some MINT, MINT, MINT MINT MINT. and im pretty sure im not alone
winks.gif
maybe a mint gloss like the lancome one or a lipstick like ysl!!

BuickMackane

I love PT! I've bought a BNIB PT a few months ago.
bigheart.gif
I don't really like pastels so hopefully I can skip BB.. because there are too many collections!
holysheep.gif
A BNIB PT? That's brilliant! I'll snap it up if I ever find one.
drools.gif

re: Pastels - I tried to like them, I honestly did. Especially pastel eyeshadows.They just don't do it for me. I feel like I'm covered in frosting when I wear them. The only time I can tolerate them is when I pair them with a super dark lip. I quite like the resulting goth-in-identity-crisis look
lol.gif

Corally

I love PT! I've bought a BNIB PT a few months ago. :bigheart: I don't really like pastels so hopefully I can skip BB.. because there are too many collections! :sheep:
A BNIB PT? That's brilliant! I'll snap it up if I ever find one. 
drools.gif
re: Pastels - I tried to like them, I honestly did. Especially pastel eyeshadows.They just don't do it for me. I feel like I'm covered in frosting when I wear them. The only time I can tolerate them is when I pair them with a super dark lip. I quite like the resulting goth-in-identity-crisis look 
lol.gif
I thought it'd be impossible to find one but there it was.. :fluffy: :cloud9: I really can't wear pastels, I either look sick or look like a clown.

luvlydee

Okay good! Ya just got back. Their store was empty! I saw amazon had em in stock. I ordered Ever Hip once from amazon and it was a Barney purple lipstick called Paris. Crazy ppl
Omg dont scare me!! Lol I will be devistated if it comes and its a totally different product

erine1881

So this collection's going to be all cutesy pastels and cupcakes and macaroons then? Good. No need for me trim down my Archie list.  If they brought back Perfect Topping it would be a different story 
love.gif
I don't get the fascination with PT. :dunno: i literally sold mine yesterday.

Prettypackages

I BET there will be another Soft Meow this year - either a repromote or something new but similar, since all those soft natural nude/brown blushes are going to be so popular this year. Also, if you look back at past summer mineralize collections, last year the blushes were shimmery, the year before they just had a tiny bit of sheen, the year before there were half super frosty/half satin….seeing a pattern there? I think there's a good chance this year they'll either be satin or maybe half and halfs, rather than just shimmery like Heavenly Creatures.

Complicated, I know; but this stuff seems to be pretty systematic
blink.gif
I'm impressed you can keep up with the patterns.

Didn't you say if we didn't like Alpine Bronze and Amber Glow not to worry b/c there will be similar blushes later.

liba

I'm impressed you can keep up with the patterns.

Didn't you say if we didn't like Alpine Bronze and Amber Glow not to worry b/c there will be similar blushes later.
I was a textile and clothing designer for years, so I'm used to Spidey Sensing these cycles.

Jol0

Omg dont scare me!! Lol I will be devistated if it comes and its a totally different product
Oh I'm sure it's fine! I messed up and bought from a seller with horrible ratings..my fault but Amazon will get involved if its not legit.

Lisianthus

I love Perfect Topping! I find it's one of the more natural MSFs on my skintone. I'd use it every day if I could get myself a backup.

Latest posts