MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Genn

Well, looking over all the new boards that Mac-Guy has started, it looks like 4 releases in April. One is just Extended Play GigaBlack Mascara.

But as far a collections go, there appear to be three: Baking Beauties, In Extra Dimension 2013, and Fashion Sets 2013.
ohhhhh somehow i missed the ED 2013. Thank you!

Michelemu21

Didn't someone say MAC couldn't get the ingredients for PT anymore? I also liked Refined.
Just gotten into this thread, and i haven't caught up yet. This comment is in response to Page Two. Perfect Topping MSF! I would love that. I've never seen it in person, but i recently researched on all MAC collections back to 2008, and this is one of the MSFs that jumped out at me. And the name of the MSF suits that name of the collection...

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Leven
IF this does end up being the sugar sweet/quite cute kind of collection I'm hoping it will be, I REALLY hope we get some new plush glasses like we did last year with Vera :3

Not a fan of Plushglasses. I have a couple because i loved the colors - I U (Creamy very sheer milky violet purple) from Quite Cute and Butterfly Dream - (sheer mid-tone violet with blue pearl) from Vera [Go Team Purple!] - but otherwise, i'm not a fan of "lip plumping" formulae.

erine1881

Not a fan of Plushglasses. I have a couple because i loved the colors - I U (Creamy very sheer milky violet purple) from Quite CuteandButterfly Dream - (sheer mid-tone violet with blue pearl) from Vera [Go [COLOR=800080]Team Purple[/COLOR]!] - but otherwise, i'm not a fan of "lip plumping" formulae.
I can't handle the smell. I have to hold my breath when i apply it.

lilinah

And I am betting they have some great jewel tones in their summer launch.
NARS already has some very intense colors in his Spring 2013 collection: very saturated turquoise-cyan and emerald green in the Mad Mad World eyeshadow duo - very saturated intense "paprika" in the Persia eyeshadow single - intense yellow-gold in the Corcovado soft shadow pencil - and intense plum ("sangria") in Seduction blush.

I have no idea what his Summer 2013 collection will offer, although he usually has some bronzing stuff.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll
Awwww, l like the green wig. The PJ's need to go though.

She's not in pj's at all. It may be the cupcake graphic overlay that makes what she's wearing look like pj's. When you can see more of it, it's a rather 1960s Courrèges style jacket, but in double ikat dyed fabric. Here's a larger photo:

Wandalemur

I'm sure it's not a special packaging collection, but I'd love to see pink packaging again. Like heatherette.

erinmichelle87

There's a MAC store in the Honolulu International Airport & a free-standing store at the Ala Moana shopping center as well as in that Macy's.  Just so you know.   
I love the Honolulu international airport. I bought a ton of hey sailor goodies last year on my layover to Kauai

lyseD

I don't have a bronzer either. I was planning on buying one from Hey Sailor last year but didn't, can't remember why. Maybe this year.

erinmichelle87

If it is a bronzing collection I sure hope they re promote the prolong wear bronzers. I'm kicking myself for not ordering a back up when they were still on the nordies website! I am not a bronzer girl but nude on board is perfect for me.

liba

Not a fan of Plushglasses. I have a couple because i loved the colors - I U (Creamy very sheer milky violet purple) from Quite Cute and Butterfly Dream - (sheer mid-tone violet with blue pearl) from Vera [Go Team Purple!] - but otherwise, i'm not a fan of "lip plumping" formulae.
Those are 2 of my favorite Plush Glasses too! I wish Butterfly Dream came back, as I wound up wearing it so much last year and missed out on a BU. I do really like the plumping formula they have - the tingle and smell are a bit strong, but they make my lips look great. I've got a few others besides these 2 but would like more!

Deadly

haha good point. i nver wear bronzer so im with you!!
Me neither.
peace2.gif

luvlydee

I know its a long shot but i really wish mac would come out with soft meow mineralize blush again. I love it so much. It helps even out my skin and i always get compliments about my skin when i use it.