MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

hwdsprincess

It's funny how most of you thought of desserts when you read the forum title -- I immediately thought of women "baking" themselves in the sun. Yuck.
Lmao that reminds me of magda from there's something about Mary haha super over baked

Deadly

Me too, it sounds like a bronzing powder + golden gloss and eye shadows collection!
Hoping it is, so I can skip it.
cutey.gif
There are enough great collections already in April.

aradhana

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL
th_LMAO.gif

call me crazy, but i loved this image when the collection came out, and i still do...
not going to run out and get a wig like this, but it looks pretty damn cool, esp. with the pink makeup and wacky lashes.

OctoberViolet

rofl.gif
The vision for the first thing in the morning gave me a serious case of the giggles. How I loved that movie and I should really get it in dvd form. I have the old VHS tape of it. Hides face in shame. MAGDA! All over burnt by sunbathing. Hilarious!
Lmao that reminds me of magda from there's something about Mary haha super over baked

martiangurll

I thought of a bronze collection maybe new baked bronzers and idk bronze lipglass. I wouldn't mind baked bronzers.
I think the MSF products are baked? All the mineralized stuff actually? But, it would be a bit early for MAC to release those in April. So I am going with the baked beauties being something along the lines of Shop/Cook/Sugar Sweet. That could be wishful thinking, but you see my logic. And I love the green wig. The chalky pink lip, not so much.

Corally

I thought of a bronze collection maybe new baked bronzers and idk bronze lipglass. I wouldn't mind baked bronzers.
I think the MSF products are baked?  All the mineralized stuff actually?  But, it would be a bit early for MAC to release those in April.  So I am going with the baked beauties being something along the lines of Shop/Cook/Sugar Sweet.  That could be wishful thinking, but you see my logic.  And I love the green wig.  The chalky pink lip, not so much.
You're right, mineralized products are baked. And April is too early for the big mineralize collection, so it must be something different. :nods:

katred

Specktra Bestie
call me crazy, but i loved this image when the collection came out, and i still do...
not going to run out and get a wig like this, but it looks pretty damn cool, esp. with the pink makeup and wacky lashes.
We can be crazy together. I found it quite whimsical.

kisou

It's funny how most of you thought of desserts when you read the forum title -- I immediately thought of women "baking" themselves in the sun. Yuck.
Ya- that was the first thing I thought! "Baking Beauties? Sun tanning? Bronzers!"

tattletale

I just realized this collection comes out when I'll be in Hawaii. Hmmmm. Well. I guess if there are things I want I can either order via my phone or in the business center if the hotel has one. I'll be in Hawaii for two weeks. I can't wait!
th_sign_woot.gif
there are a few mac stores in hawaii

Genn

I'm gonna guess this will be a bronzing collection with MSFs and MBs, but honestly it could just as easily be a Quite Cute type collection with cute cupcake and frosting colors. 'Gonna need some info, hehe.
Dont say Cupcake! I'm already getting a sugar rush.