MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Mac-Guy

Hehehe, that green wig was just awfully tacky. :)

However, I will never forget that visual. Ever. So I guess, marketing did a good job :)
Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*

honey on boost

Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*
girlhaha.gif

ChosenOne

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL
th_LMAO.gif

That has to be the nastiest looking wig I have ever seen. Looks like a leftover that got tossed in the trash when they made the Willy Wonka movie or something.

hwdsprincess

If I went to a bake shop and saw someone w a wig like that I'd walk right out.... Poor model indeed she's very pretty but looks a bit malnourished

MaitaiFluff

I was pretty upset.  Still am when I think about it. But I asked everyone who was there with me if they thought my makeup looked nice and everyone said I looked great (even the most critical of my bridal party), so even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I let it go for the day.  Of course now when I look at my wedding pics, I get upset about my makeup all over again because it wasn't what I wanted.  Oh well.  Live and learn, right? That has to be the nastiest looking wig I have ever seen.  Looks like a leftover that got tossed in the trash when they made the Willy Wonka movie or something.
I'm sure you still looked gorgeous, and at least you took it well enough instead of turning in a bridezilla. :) And you didn't have to wear dried up mint green cotton candy for your photos like this poor model did. :p

kisou

I actually loved the shade of green on the Sugar Sweet promo... if only it was in ringlets or a cute style *_*

Either way, I'm hoping it's a MSF collection. I have Perfect Topping but may need a BU... Over the years it's been dropped a few times and I'm down to half of a shattered compact ;_;~ I just about cried when it broke in half!

lyseD

It's funny how most of you thought of desserts when you read the forum title -- I immediately thought of women "baking" themselves in the sun. Yuck.

ChosenOne

I'm sure you still looked gorgeous, and at least you took it well enough instead of turning in a bridezilla.
smiles.gif
And you didn't have to wear dried up mint green cotton candy for your photos like this poor model did. :p
Aw thanks. Yeah, it definitely didn't look bad, just didn't look anything like what I wanted. I took a lot of deep breaths that day to shake things off when they went wrong because I was not letting anything ruin that day for me! And too true about the the wig. I don't think the photographer even had to direct the model at all. She just made that face when she saw that wig and BAM promo shot DONE!

Leven

IF this does end up being the sugar sweet/quite cute kind of collection I'm hoping it will be, I REALLY hope we get some new plush glasses like we did last year with Vera :3

Mac-Guy

IF this does end up being the sugar sweet/quite cute kind of collection I'm hoping it will be, I REALLY hope we get some new plush glasses like we did last year with Vera :3
We haven't seen those forever. It's about time to get some new ones :)

Nartian24

There's a MAC store in the Honolulu International Airport & a free-standing store at the Ala Moana shopping center as well as in that Macy's. Just so you know.

OctoberViolet

YES! Thank you!!!!! That way if MAC releases a collection while I'm on vacation I can just run over to the store and buy them out. Awesome! I need to bring extra luggage with me just in case. Lolz!!!
dance.gif

nillafrost

I thought of a bronze collection maybe new baked bronzers and idk bronze lipglass. I wouldn't mind baked bronzers.

Latest posts