MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

KiKi Kontour

i still have a lollipop loving i've used like twice....
i got a bunch of things from that collection that i haven't touched for ages...dear cupcake, aquavert, some shade sticks that kinda dried up and crusted away....
i need to back to mac those shadesticks....i have learned my lesson that those things just did not work for me!
biguns.gif
**stickum up** COME UP OFF THAT LOLLIPOP LOVING THERE MA'AM!!!

liba

I know its a long shot but i really wish mac would come out with soft meow mineralize blush again. I love it so much. It helps even out my skin and i always get compliments about my skin when i use it.
I BET there will be another Soft Meow this year - either a repromote or something new but similar, since all those soft natural nude/brown blushes are going to be so popular this year. Also, if you look back at past summer mineralize collections, last year the blushes were shimmery, the year before they just had a tiny bit of sheen, the year before there were half super frosty/half satin….seeing a pattern there? I think there's a good chance this year they'll either be satin or maybe half and halfs, rather than just shimmery like Heavenly Creatures.

Complicated, I know; but this stuff seems to be pretty systematic
blink.gif

Jol0

I know its a long shot but i really wish mac would come out with soft meow mineralize blush again. I love it so much. It helps even out my skin and i always get compliments about my skin when i use it.
My CCO had so many of these right before Christmas. I got Soft meow last year from this CCO. I'm going to try to swing by there this weekend...would you like me to check if they still have it??

luvlydee

My CCO had so many of these right before Christmas. I got Soft meow last year from this CCO. I'm going to try to swing by there this weekend...would you like me to check if they still have it??
Oh yes please that would be great. If you can get 2 and ill paypal you or quickpay you with my chase account since theres no fees lol

luvlydee

That would be nice!
I BET there will be another Soft Meow this year - either a repromote or something new but similar, since all those soft natural nude/brown blushes are going to be so popular this year. Also, if you look back at past summer mineralize collections, last year the blushes were shimmery, the year before they just had a tiny bit of sheen, the year before there were half super frosty/half satin….seeing a pattern there? I think there's a good chance this year they'll either be satin or maybe half and halfs, rather than just shimmery like Heavenly Creatures.  Complicated, I know; but this stuff seems to be pretty systematic :blink:
Oh i hope they do. I will buy it all!

Mac-Guy

I can confirm that this collection will be like Sugar Sweet on steroids. Hopefully, I'll get the color story soon.

Miss Dynamite

I would love pastel pink, peach, lavender and baby blue and mint paint pots and pearlglides, a true lavender blush and lipstick a baby blue lipglass with lots of purple, pink and blue shimmer, a pastel quad...I love my pastels

gracie90

Quote:
I would love pastel pink, peach, lavender and baby blue and mint paint pots and pearlglides, a true lavender blush and lipstick a baby blue lipglass with lots of purple, pink and blue shimmer, a pastel quad...I love my pastels
This all sounds perfect
th_e2cloud9.gif

Latest posts