MAC - Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

Glassdoll

Re: Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

i've got my eye on abt 3 or 4, more blushers for me then.
yahoo.gif

wild child

Geez...MAC needs to take a break. They keep releasing something new every few weeks. My bank account can't keep up.

I can't wait to see pics of the BP's. I've never tried them before and these sound great!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild child
Geez...MAC needs to take a break. They keep releasing something new every few weeks. My bank account can't keep up. ...

I know!! The later half of lst year really didn't wow me, but now....! First there was the MSFs, now Fafi, then the BP Blushes, then Heatherette, then the three parter collection. If it was spaced out, I would probably by more from each collection, but when they are jammed together, its hard to budget. However, I still want to get at least one or two. I haven't bought a new blusher in, oh, six to seven months. LOL

gigglegirl

Can any MAC insider give us the dish? (LOL that sounded corny)

Is the BP Blush the size of regular blushes or the size of the beauty powder compacts? (My guess is the latter)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Can any MAC insider give us the dish? (LOL that sounded corny)

Is the BP Blush the size of regular blushes or the size of the beauty powder compacts? (My guess is the latter)

like i said before, they didn't have them at update, but they are $17.50, so i'm assuming they are the size of regular blushes based on them being a blush and the price.

ZoZo

wow, I need two blushes at least.

what is the release date of the collection?

Aprilrobin

I am more excited about this than Fafi and Heatherette. I love, love, love the pressed beauty powders (I like them better than MSFs) and I'm so pale that I use the previous ones as blush anyway.

I am going to need, at least...

Shy Beauty - Pastel apricot with gold pearlized pigments. (LE)
Joyous - Peach with gold pearlized pigments. (LE)
Eversun - neutral peach bronze with gold pearlized pigments. (LE)
Secret Blush - Neutral plum with gold pearlized pigments. (LE)

galvanizer

I'll have to check out:
Shy Beauty
Joyous
Eversun...

Anyone know what size these are? Same as the loose beauty powders??

knoxydoll

I'm not sure how I feel, I'm excited because I love cheek products, but I'm not huge on sparkly cheek stuff. The colours all sound amazing though, I guess I'll just have to swatch and see.

V2LUCKY

I'm pretty excited about these too, they sound pretty. It just sucks that I didn't get to put them into my budget, maybe I'll sneak one or two in.

Ruffage

Man, I have to stop coming to this site! Every time I've decided I have enough make-up to last me for at least the next three years, I learn about these awesome new collections with which MAC is coming out.

Really, really can't wait for these beauty powder blushes to come out.

SARAHheartsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffage
Man, I have to stop coming to this site! Every time I've decided I have enough make-up to last me for at least the next three years, I learn about these awesome new collections with which MAC is coming out.

Really, really can't wait for these beauty powder blushes to come out.

Lol! I know what you mean!! Everytime I think-right thats enough Mac for a while everyones talking about a new collection-I can't resist!!
tong.gif

Looking forward to these. Never had a irredescent or pressed powder before. Hope they're not too sparkly!

Jacq-i

These will look lovely in my blush palettes! I love depotting blushes, since it's more of a challenge, haha.

jd-jd

I'm looking forward to these as well--I am older, but I love the BP's and when well-buffed, really add some nice luminance. My favorite MAC item is Lightscapade MSF, and I hope they re-release it when mine RUNS OUT! None of the other MSF look like this on me. I am NW25-30 and have dry skin, over 55 but no wrinkles (yet...)

vivaXglamlove

I have a question:
Are these beauty powders like the ones from the icon collection, not very shimmery but still has glow when you put it on; Or are they like the ones from the Barbie collection?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
I have a question:
Are these beauty powders like the ones from the icon collection, not very shimmery but still has glow when you put it on; Or are they like the ones from the Barbie collection?

They are Beauty Powder BLUSHES so they will be like blush and beauty powder rolled into one with more pigment and probably less shimmer than a beauty powder

Ralen81

I'm so excited about these! I absolutely *love* BP! I may just have to get all 8... good thing I'm not really interested in Fafi.

*KT*

I thought I'd love Fafi, but it's left me only wanting two things. I'm MUCH more excited for the BP Blushes and Heatherette now.

Latest posts