MAC - Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

mariecinder

Re: Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

I'm with everyone else who is super excited about these! I love love love beauty powders and I can't wait for these. I'm most interested in Sweetness and True Romantic. I need a nice pink.

MACgirl

beauty powder blush is amazing! its buildable, can be worn sheer or built up. I tried the brightest looking one on the pink one, called sweetness and whoa!!! dont let this one fool ya, it may resemble dollymix but it goes on beautifully! not super bright at all, i even made the suggestion dollymix should go and this should replace it. They do have the texture of a beauty powder with a subtle pearlized look, not super glowy. I am really excited for these to launch, i wish they would be perm! Oh and strobe liquid....amazing!!!!! the way i wear it is after foundation and my powder i take my 188 and take VERY little of strobe liquid on my palette and sheer it out then with the tip of my brush i stroke and buff on my face, this literally is airbrush city!!! this can be worn over or underneath foundation as it does set down. Don't use too much because you'll end up removing foundation. These two along with fabulous mineralize loose spf 15, mac has really took their time into making such great products! all three are now officially my top 3 fav mac prodcuts.....

mariecinder

MACgirl you've made me drool! Especially since I wanted Sweetness since I first heard the color description!

MACgirl

lol your funny! trust i was drooling when i first saw them! AND to clarify things they are the same size as traditional blushes.

newagetomatoz

Oh, MACgirl, you've made me so happy!
th_hug.gif
I am so pale that I have to be really careful when applying blush to not look clownish, and I always go towards the lighter colors. So, now, I am more tempted to try some of the more "brighter" colors! OOOO, I'm pumped!
th_thstars.gif

meiseen

i cant wait for this collection
i want to get
Shy Beauty, Feeling, Joyous, True Romantic

MisaMayah

I love the sound of Joyous and Eversun, hopefully they wont be too shimmery for my liking

Susanne

I can't wait to see the first pictures of BP Blush. Has anybody already got pictures for us?? I guess I will love them.

tinkerbelle2001

Pictures of all 8 beauty powder blushes!!
thmbup.gif
yahoo.gif
drools.gif
choochoo.gif

I've received everything today, I will try to make swatches on my skin tonight!!
Above : Sweetness, Feeling, Eversun & Secret Blush
Under : Joyous, Sweet Romantic, Shy Beauty & Serenly
DSC00793.jpg

And up close:
Sweetness
DSC00794.jpg

Feeling
DSC00795.jpg

Eversun
DSC00796.jpg

Secret Blush
DSC00797.jpg

Joyous
DSC00798.jpg

Sweet Romantic
DSC00799.jpg

Shy beauty
DSC00800.jpg

Serenly
DSC00801.jpg

liv

Thank you SO MUCH for the pictures.

I want several now. They look beautiful, and I have a hard time wearing blushes other than neutral pinks because I'm so pale.

caroni99

Thanks so much for the pics...they look so pretty. I can't wait to see some swatches.

newagetomatoz

These look so much prettier that I had imagined from the initial descriptions! I can see myself wearing so many more of them than I had originally planned!

kyoto

These are so pretty, I see at least 5-6 that are must haves.

gigglegirl

Wow those pictures, YAY more stuff to get excited about! MAC you are MAKING ME POOR! (and look like some kind of addict with the way my collection has grown in less than a year....)

princess

I can't wait for these, it's been pretty long since I'm excited for something from MAC. They totally justify my decision of not buying anything from Fafi!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
These look so much prettier that I had imagined from the initial descriptions! I can see myself wearing so many more of them than I had originally planned!

That's it!! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! Love them all.

duch3ss25

OMG, they're soooo gorgeous! I'm glad I didn't get too much from Fafi b/c I'll definitely be getting these babies. Thank you, thank you for the pics!

Latest posts