MAC - Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

Babylard

Re: Beauty Powder Blush Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollythedolly
They're LE, correct?

yes they are LE. You better buy them all. LOL
greengrin.gif

I am looking forward for the plums especially!

elegant-one

Good Heavens...those are so darn gorgeous!!! I have to get at least 7 of the 8. I cannot wait!!!!!!! They look like the perfect finish.

After looking again, it'll HAVE to be ALL 8

astronaut

Oh my god, I want them alll 0_0. I told myself no makeup until may since I'm skipping on heatherette, but I didn't know about these blushes! OMGGGG

Glassdoll

After seeing the pics, i think i might be getting about 4 or 5 of them.
bangdesk.gif
i can't use my makeup fast enough to justify the amount of stuff i'm buying. I recently just bought dollymix, and was planning on getting both of the blushers from Fafi, but looks like i might just get the coral one seeing how sweetness looks kinda similar to fashion frenzy. Anyone knows if those would be too similar to own all 3?

gatsby

Yaay! I am allowing myself 2 of the following:

*Shy Beauty -- pastel apricot with gold pearlized pigments
True Romantic -- mid-tone pink with silver pearlized pigments
Feeling -- plum with silver pearlized pigments

and they are less expensive than I anticipated... man, MAC is making me poor
ssad.gif

xoxprincessx0x

cutey.gif
iM DROOLING OVER THESE!!!
cutey.gif
Ugh...I already made my $200 budget for Heatherette so I'm going to choose 2 of these. Most likely Sweetness and Eversun
eyelove.gif

geeko

i'm a goner for this collection. I'll be gettin 7 out of 8 of the beauty powders.

argh!

mariecinder

I want them all! I think I will be able to control myself and get 3 or 4. I'm just so excited that my two favorite products ever (blushes and beauty powders) made a baby!

wild child

Thank you so much for pics! Judging from the pics I definitely want Sweetness and Shy Beauty! And maybe more after I see them in person! I can't wait
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

I looovvee cheek/face products. I don't know about buying them all but I could totally see myself buying at least 4-6 and making a palette outta it. I hope the plummy one is kinda like BLM Fab blush *crosses fingers*

duckduck

I haven't ever used a beauty powder... and now I think I need 8!
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
These couldn't have come at a better time, i am definitely needing some new blushes!

iagree.gif
I think the last blush I bought (not counting MSFs) was in....oh, August! I NEED these!

And, what do you guys think would be a good pick for a slightly-lighter-than NC15 with auburn hair?
greengrin.gif

gwaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
iagree.gif
I think the last blush I bought (not counting MSFs) was in....oh, August! I NEED these!

And, what do you guys think would be a good pick for a slightly-lighter-than NC15 with auburn hair?
greengrin.gif

I'm NW15 with auburn hair, and I'm definitely eyeing Sweetness... but I like the look of blue-pink on my pale cheeks.

astronaut

Swatches swatches swatches! I've been waiting for swatches to come up plleeeeaaassseee O_0

Jot

oh i was going to try so hard this year not to buy tons of stuff. That's just gone straight out the window!!! These look fab xx