MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sounds like bloggers will be able to talk about it tomorrow...exactly 3 weeks before it's released.

If this is online only, I can't get a thing :( Booo

That would make sense, since Mac's strategy seems to be to get samples to bloggers 2-3 weeks before collections go on line. I have to say that if I were a participating blogger, I'd be more than a little pissed that Nylon magazine had the story out more than a week before I was allowed to post it on my blog... Just sayin'...

Curly1908

Karen just posted her lipgloss, and I'm SO disappointed. I predicted that crap would be sheer, and it is.

ladyarwen

GAH YOU BEAT ME! OMG, I think I want everything. That's not good considering I just paid $260 to get my laptop fixed. ;_;

ladyarwen

Alright, after looking at everything more carefully, I should be able to narrow it down to two eyeshadows and lipglasses each. Of course, swatches and reviews will play a big part. I might not get anything. We shall see!

openexpression

I love 2 of the shadows and I MUST have all of the lipglasses! I'll wait to see swatches and see if I want the other 2 shadows.

HOTasFCUK

Awww i thought it would've been a bigger collection like an eyeshadow and a gloss per blogger! Can't wait for swatches!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So it's really not gonna be available in Europe?
oh.gif
That sucks. I thought that was the point about beauty blogging, and the whole community, making information available and share the same passion worldwide. That's why international readers come to the blogs everyday. To then make a blogger collection available only to the US/Canada doesn't make sense IMO.

Honey&LemonGirl

Karen from MBB often says that her fave lipglass is Nymphette, so it makes sense that her shade is peachy-pink-ish. I actually love it though, the swatches look great and I think it looks super wearable. I usually am not a fan of the lipglass formula, but I think I'm going to have to pick hers up!

Not 100% certain, but I think I want:
- Hocus Pocus e/s
- Parisian Skies e/s
- Jealousy Wakes e/s
- Evolution Revolution l/g
- Caqui l/g

Curly1908

Ladies, Shades of U has a video up with a swatch of her color. It's a beautiful coral, and I'll be ordering it for sure!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-bloggers-obsession-creation-of-jealousy-wakes-eyeshadow

LOVE
eyelove.gif

Is that not an AMAZING color?????

shontay07108

I'm bummed that Christine didn't get a lipglass. I just knew she'd come up with a color I'd want. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll get her shadow. Just not sure I need that shade, but it looks pretty. What I do know is that I am all over the lipglasses: Sonoran Rain and Caqui. Reddish corals and orange? Yes, please. I'm also disappointed that the shadows aren't more exciting. I was looking forward to buying a few, but the colors aren't unique from what I can see. I have a passing interest in Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle but we'll see. So, it looks like I can come out on the cheap side of this. :clap:

peachsuns

Thank you so much for the links, Naynadine and BeckyBenett!
Cannot wait to see the swatches!
cheerleader.gif

Who wants to go on a field trip to their lab? Looks so much fun!
eyelove.gif