MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

sinergy

oooh i think those coral-ly looking glasses are soooo pretty. I honestly think Christine did a great job on her eyeshadow, that and the sparkle, neely sparkle are the only two that stand out to me...now to see swatches of the nitrolicious lipglass..

AH I was going to pass on this... but, I think I want all of it. However must have [for myself] is Jealousy Wakes, amazingly beautiful!

kimbunney

The shadows don't really excite me except Sparkle Neely Sparkle! I need to see all the lipglass in person because they look unique!

Babylard

Does the green eyeshadow remind you of one off (starflash)? I am disappointed that these colors aren't super unique

peachsuns

oooh i think those coral-ly looking glasses are soooo pretty. I honestly think Christine did a great job on her eyeshadow, that and the sparkle, neely sparkle are the only two that stand out to me...now to see swatches of the nitrolicious lipglass..
iagree.gif

aero

...aaand I want all of it! lol

Christine's e/s is absolutely gorgeous! I am such a sucker for greens.

LMD84

well i hate to say it but this collection is dissapointing. not only because it isn't international, as i suspected, but also because the colours are nothing new. I think the purple gloss is the most exciting item and will sell well. i also like temptalia's green shadow. these would be the two items i would buy if i could. but i'm just sad that the bloggers did create something a bit more different. i mean Karen's gloss is sooo pretty - but nothing new at all.

peachsuns

Does anyone know if Karla (Karlasugar) was supposed to be one of the bloggers for this collection?
th_confused_new.gif

I have a silly question.
I see "pearl", "subtle sparkle", and "micro glitter" in the color description. What is the difference between them? TIA!
tong.gif

LMD84

Does anyone know if Karla (Karlasugar) was supposed to be one of the bloggers for this collection?
th_confused_new.gif

I have a silly question.
I see "pearl", "subtle sparkle", and "micro glitter" in the color description. What is the difference between them? TIA!
tong.gif
i thought Karla was listed as one of the original bloggers but who knows. this is the first offcial info we have had so i guess maybe the rest was just gossip?

and i think that micro glitter is tiny glitter like the reflects glitter, i think pearl is where it has a white/silver sheen and subtle sparkle.... no clue! just what i always imagine when i read the discriptions though :)

Pinkdollface

I'm so pissed with mac! Why US and Canada only?! First they delay Fashion Flower now this. I'm really losing my interest in mac. We got an inglot store since two weeks and there is coming an online store too. I think that's where my money will go now. See mac what you're doing, you're losing costumers!

ThePowderPuff

Now I am truly excited about this. This is sooo cool. I absolutely love christines eyeshadow swatches. This is going to be lovely (however Karen has managed to make a lipgloss that we have all seen 100 times before)