MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

TheMakeupGirl

YES!!!!! That looks amazing!!!!! Would you mind if I posted this on the TMG Facebook page and/or maybe my site? I'm thinking about having a contest showing the ways you wear HP and giving the winner some goodies!

xxooo Lianne
I used Hocus Pocus today, and OMG, it's my favorite item from this collection. Seriously I should have gotten a backup. I like it even better than my go-to Smoke & Diamonds. lovelovelove. Here's a quick iphone pic of me wearing it today with Prance and Carbon:

TheMakeupGirl

Thanks darlin!!! I really appreciate that!! I can't wait to see your look!

xxooo Lianne

@themakeupgirl:

i'm soooo looking forward to trying out HP. a lovely specktrette is sending it to me since i live in europe and the collection won't be available here (as you know).
the swatches are drool-worthy, can't wait to play with it! definitively the most gorgeous color in the collection!

TheMakeupGirl

STUNNING!!!!!!!
Please excuse the mild duckface expression.
sweatdrop.gif

Wearing JW on my lid, Greensmoke in my crease with a bit o' Humid on the outer v. Float on By kohl on my lower lashline with JW over that. :)

But hm... I'm wanting to add something brighter like Electric Eel now... lol.

EngineerBarbie

Finally got around to taking two more pics. The close-ups of the lip colors I posted in the swatch thread.

Sonoran Rain (over MAC Boldly Bare lipliner, taken indoors w/o flash)

Nitro:Licious (over MAC Cherry lipliner, taken outside in natural light)

Yes, I was a wee bit heavy-handed but frankly with a color like Nitro: licious you need to either go hard or leave it alone.
girlhaha.gif
I just picked up backups of this and AMPL.

A note about my eye look, that is Hocus Pocus over Make Up Forever US aqua cream in Silver (#3, inner lid) and Anthracite (#1, outer lid and blended in the crease) and Make Up Forever Aqua liquid liner in Black multicolor. On a suggestion from Lianne, I'm going to try this over the #13 Aqua Cream (beige) to see if it comes out more grey than silver. Should be fun!

shontay07108

I just ordered another Caqui as well as Nitro(because Sss215 told me to :lol:) and Neely. Neely better rock or I'll be pissed and who am I to turn down a red gloss? Looks like I made a good choice since EngineerBarbie is rocking it in the pic above. Hotness.

TheMakeupGirl

Gorgeous!! And 100% agree about Nitro - it's a beautiful TRUE red and if your looking for something that isn't, "POW" then it's not for you LOL

Finally got around to taking two more pics. The close-ups of the lip colors I posted in the swatch thread.

Sonoran Rain (over MAC Boldly Bare lipliner, taken indoors w/o flash)

Nitro:Licious (over MAC Cherry lipliner, taken outside in natural light)

Yes, I was a wee bit heavy-handed but frankly with a color like Nitro: licious you need to either go hard or leave it alone.
girlhaha.gif
I just picked up backups of this and AMPL.

A note about my eye look, that is Hocus Pocus over Make Up Forever US aqua cream in Silver (#3, inner lid) and Anthracite (#1, outer lid and blended in the crease) and Make Up Forever Aqua liquid liner in Black multicolor. On a suggestion from Lianne, I'm going to try this over the #13 Aqua Cream (beige) to see if it comes out more grey than silver. Should be fun!

hoshiakari_

Seeing all you beautiful ladies rock Nitro is making me want it! It looks so shiny and bright.
heat.gif

I couldn't help myself and added Electric Eel (among a few) to my look... Miley's 'Can't Be Tamed' comes to mind.
girlhaha.gif

TheMakeupGirl

That's so funny you say that because my son has always been obsessed with Harry Potter so the name of the shadow is a partial tribute to him as well -)

BlahWah

Quote:
You guys.....did you not see that I am having a contest giving away FIVE HP's???

I am.....if you didn't get a chance to grab it before it sold out enter here http://themakeupgirl.net/2011/06/contest-win-a-sold-out-hocus-pocus-from-the-mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection/

xo Lianne

I so hope I'm one of the lucky ones! Thanks so much for being so generous!

elegant-one

sweatdrop.gif

Wearing JW on my lid, Greensmoke in my crease with a bit o' Humid on the outer v. Float on By kohl on my lower lashline with JW over that. :)

eyelove.gif
thud.gif
OMG - you are gorgeous!

BeautyByLele

Engineer Barbie- Girl you look good !!! Nitro is the BOMB !!! Im glad I ordered it, my items have shipped but I dont have any tracking info yet but I did 2day so I should get it on Tuesday
cheerleader.gif

Ive reached my beauty budget for the month so I hope Caqui is still available in two weeks!!!!

hoshiakari_

LOL! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan too! Anxiously awaiting July 15th.
pompom.gif

GlamQueen, Elegant and MakeupGirl, thank you for the lovely comments.
blush-anim-cl.gif

OT, I just noticed I went from junior to cadette!
But hm... what comes after cadette?

aero

My package came today!

I haven't had time to play with the eyeshadows yet, but the glosses are just GORGEOUS. I absolutely love Nitro and AMPL!!! Those two are more bold than what I usually wear, but heck, I'm going to rock these fantastic colors :)

shadowaddict

sweatdrop.gif

These colors look amazing on you. However you could spead mud all over your face and still look gorgeous.