MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

bis

[quote name="Face2Mac" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1740#post_2134722"] I missed out on this whole collection. June 21 I was celebrating my official 5 month pregnancy with my first child at age 37 (a long time coming), so my hubby was busy buying me belly bump tops and I completely forgot. I remember even walking past the MAC counter and this still didn't pop into my mind that day and before I knew everything I wanted is gone. But I also stupidly thought that this was going to be around for 6 weeks, should've know I couldn't trust them.

You all look so good with your looks and I am severely jealous. I might be hunting down JW and AMPL on evil
ebay.gif
, my wallet hurts from the gouging.
[/quote] Congratulations, great news indeed :)

elegant-one

Oh my you are pregnant with your first! How exciting.
bouquet.gif
I wish you an adorable little blessing of joy.

I missed out on this whole collection. June 21 I was celebrating my official 5 month pregnancy with my first child at age 37 (a long time coming), so my hubby was busy buying me belly bump tops and I completely forgot. I remember even walking past the MAC counter and this still didn't pop into my mind that day and before I knew everything I wanted is gone. But I also stupidly thought that this was going to be around for 6 weeks, should've know I couldn't trust them.

EngineerBarbie

First off, congrats to Face2Mac on the great baby news!

Here's a pic I took of me this morning wearing Hocus Pocus over MUFE #13 aqua cream (lt. beige) and Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle in the crease. Didn't get a chance to blend the crease shade more as I was already running late for church.
pretty.gif

hoshiakari_

Sorry if the top pic is too big! ^^;;
That pose seems to favor me most.
girlhaha.gif

But the shimmer from the *greasepaint stick is visible and it looks so gorg.
Can't really tell from the pic, though. -_-

BeautyByLele

Face2Mac - Congrats !!!!
cheerleader.gif

Okay ya'll im about to place another order to pick up Caqui . . . . do I ned SR or can I pass if I have WonderWoman lipgloss ? Im counting on you guys to help me decide

shontay07108

[quote name="BeautyByLele" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1770#post_2134769"] Face2Mac - Congrats !!!!
cheerleader.gif

Okay ya'll im about to place another order to pick up Caqui . . . . do I ned SR or can I pass if I have WonderWoman lipgloss ? Im counting on you guys to help me decide
[/quote] I don't know if SR is similar to the WW lipglass, but it's not a must in my opinion. It is pretty, though. The must have gloss is Caqui. [quote name="UrbanSweetheart" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1770#post_2134770"]which greasepaint stick did you use? this look is so pretty!!!

[/quote] French Quarter

EngineerBarbie

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyByLele

As nice as SR is, it's a bit more orange than the WW gloss from swatches I've seen. If it comes to a choice between that and Caqui, I'd say go for Caqui.

sss215

I wore HP today with Dalliance in the crease and Caqui on my lips. Love it!
No fallout, like under my eyes, just lots of micro glitter, especially when I removed it. not a serious issue, just more glitter than my other VPs

Caqui is awesome. great with some clear lipglass over it too.

Latest posts