MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

ladyarwen

Oh, I wear all kinds of stuff to work, so I would wear it to work. When I say "out", I mean out in public. XD

And I have to say that Jealousy Wakes is my favorite of the two shadows. It's the green that I've been longing for...*le sigh*

foxxylatina07

Lianne I tried entering the contest and my username comes up anonymous I tried fixing it but to no avail =(Either way I'm really interested entering. BTW congrats on the eyeshadow selling so well you deserve it =)

On topic: All the ladies here look lovely. I ended up buying AMPL, ER, and Nitrolicious. I love AMPL it kind of reminds me of So this Season lipglass only that AMPL is a touch more purple. ER I wasn't too crazy about because its not pigmented enough it actually reminds me a little bit of Baby Sparks. However, Nitrolicious is awesome I can't wait to pair it with either a nice red lippie or maybe a purple lippie to change it up a bit see what I come up with. I will try to take pics soon when I get the chance.

TheMakeupGirl

WEIRD! It may be my wacky comment system! Did you register with Disqus? Or maybe just sign in w/your twitter acct??

Lianne I tried entering the contest and my username comes up anonymous I tried fixing it but to no avail =(Either way I'm really interested entering. BTW congrats on the eyeshadow selling so well you deserve it =)

On topic: All the ladies here look lovely. I ended up buying AMPL, ER, and Nitrolicious. I love AMPL it kind of reminds me of So this Season lipglass only that AMPL is a touch more purple. ER I wasn't too crazy about because its not pigmented enough it actually reminds me a little bit of Baby Sparks. However, Nitrolicious is awesome I can't wait to pair it with either a nice red lippie or maybe a purple lippie to change it up a bit see what I come up with. I will try to take pics soon when I get the chance.

aradhana

*cries after see katred's post* Aww HP and JW look absolutely gorgeous! I am so sad I missed out on JW and as a result decided to pass on HP. Now looking at MAC's website all the eyeshadows are sold out except for SNS. Hopefully there will be more coming, it would be foolish to run the collection for 6 weeks without restocking items that sold out within the first day.

Side note: I wonder how specific bloggers feel when their color isn't super popular. I'm pretty sure Christine must've felt very special to have JW sell out basically immediately.
all the bloggers did a great job with their shades...i hope none of them feel bad about their products selling fast or slow...especially since the reason why certain LE items sell out so quickly over others is not necessarily a reflection of superior product quality, but personal preferences, perceived 'uniqueness' (lack of 'dupes' in the makeup world), and there is always the 'frenzy' factor!

aradhana

so i ended up ordering sonoran rain just now...funny how i thought i wasn't going to get anything when the first little bits of info came out...now only thing i didn't get is jw!
think i might try out sns tomorrow w a black base...

shadowaddict

Face2mac---
congrat.gif

Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? or just a human so far:)

LMD84

I missed out on this whole collection. June 21 I was celebrating my official 5 month pregnancy with my first child at age 37 (a long time coming), so my hubby was busy buying me belly bump tops and I completely forgot. I remember even walking past the MAC counter and this still didn't pop into my mind that day and before I knew everything I wanted is gone. But I also stupidly thought that this was going to be around for 6 weeks, should've know I couldn't trust them.

You all look so good with your looks and I am severely jealous. I might be hunting down JW and AMPL on evil
ebay.gif
, my wallet hurts from the gouging.
dothewave.gif
congratulations!! i'm so pleased for you!!

keijukainen

It's almost like JW has achieved collector status, that's awesome for Christine and I am very happy for her. It's crazy that JW sells at a higher price than Stereo Rose, Marine Life, or My Paradise. But if there is a high demand, prices will just climb. I don't think there is anything wrong with a mark up, but there are limits I would not cross to get a product. Nevertheless, happy (e)shopping to everybody.
Somebody mentioned on Temptalia's comments how much they're asking for JW. Even Christine wrote it's not worth it
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

What did I say about a lazy day routine? Yeah I got HP blended on the lids and caqui on my lips. I am waiting for my brows to grow back in after a recent mishap and I am just not in the mood. It's been one of those mornings.

mercurysmile

Too true, the more swatches I look at the more I can see how the care the bloggers took to get the color to what they wanted. The lipglasses def didn't get the "hype" pre-launch that a lot of the eyeshadows did but I feel after more people are doing FOTDs and swatches of them they are def generating a hype of their own post-launch!
I do hope they do this type of collab again just with larger stock.

elegant-one

Everybody's got their goodies & I'm still sitting here with my broom & soot by the fireplace awaiting the late 5-6pm delivery of my shadows
sigh.gif
ya'll will have moved on to the ball
crybaby.gif

Mac-Guy

Everybody's got their goodies & I'm still sitting here with my broom & soot by the fireplace awaiting the late 5-6pm delivery of my shadows
sigh.gif
crybaby.gif
I can't believe you are still waiting for your delivery, but you will be the most elegant Cinderella ever
flower.gif

foxxylatina07

[quote name="TheMakeupGirl" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1800#post_2134911"]Are you Ginny???  If so, it's connected to your yahoo acct - I got you!  ;-)

[/quote] Yay!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed

mtrimier

sigh.gif
crybaby.gif

lol! i'm still waiting on my delivery as well. since i'm not going anywhere for the 4th, i'll probably be in snooki mode and get silly with the colors late at night. (preferably after making sure all the curtains are drawn) hee!

Latest posts