MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

lsperry

I finally received my order today. I ordered 2PM, June 21, 2011. Live in North Florida. Don’t know why it took so long to get to me….. but, STRANGE STORY and not to get anyone’s hopes up:

I ordered 2 Jealousy Wakes and only received one even though I was charged for both shadows. I called CS and they said they would send me out another one. I said HUH??!!! Online it’s sold out. He said, “I’m sending a request to the warehouse to ship you another one.” So I asked, “You have more in stock?” He again repeated “The warehouse will ship you another one.” So, I asked “How long?” He said within 48 hours. Then he asked for my e-mail address.

I asked if this would be a back-order. He said no. So, y’all, I’m confused. Are they out of stock or not?

And this was a strange CSR. I had to repeat to him about 6 times that this was jealousy wakes and he finally gave me the correct product # of what he was sending out to me along with the confirmation #.

He seems unaware of the hype surrounding this product or that it sold out within 2 hrs of being launched June 21, 2011. So, when he offered to re-send me another, I said YESSSS!!!

I’m not holding out hope that I’ll get the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] one, though. (it was going to be a gift for my niece and she didn’t know about it; so, no disappointment on her part.)
I expect to receive the email that says “we’re out of stock” and refunding your $14.50. LOL….

Hocus Pocus is just the grey I’ve always wanted. All 3 shadows I got are pigmented and go on like butter, but I was worried that HP would not be dark enough for my NW45 skin. It is perfect.

And I don’t see a lot of glitter on my skin with SNS, it’s a slight shimmer on me. PERFECT, again.

Jealousy Wakes…..It pulls teal on me. But that’s okay. It’s still a lovely color.

Caqui and Sonoran Rain are the shades I’ve been looking for forever!! They are perfection in play. I ordered 3 each. I don’t want to be limited on my use of these so I may order 2 more of each. Haven’t decided!

Overall, I’m very pleased with everything I got.

elegant-one

Elegant, Neely looks great. I'm so glad I will have it in my hands tomorrow. I can't remember, did you buy JW?
Its beautiful on - but then I really love these kind of colors. Nope, I didn't get JW. Strictly a neutral girl :)

Geesh, I was so dumb taking that picture. I swatched with my right hand but then I needed those fingers to hold the camera & push the button
amuse.gif

elegant-one

I finally received my order today. I ordered 2PM, June 21, 2011. Live in North Florida. Don’t know why it took so long to get to me….. but, STRANGE STORY and not to get anyone’s hopes up:

I ordered 2 Jealousy Wakes and only received one even though I was charged for both shadows. I called CS and they said they would send me out another one. I said HUH??!!! Online it’s sold out. He said, “I’m sending a request to the warehouse to ship you another one.” So I asked, “You have more in stock?” He again repeated “The warehouse will ship you another one.” So, I asked “How long?” He said within 48 hours. Then he asked for my e-mail address.

I asked if this would be a back-order. He said no. So, y’all, I’m confused. Are they out of stock or not?
They always have SOME backstock for errors only

JennsJewelz

So sad I missed this one - just didn't get paid in time to snap up what I wanted! :( I may try to pick up some of the l/gs soon, but I'm saving for Semi-Precious and Glam Gloss, so I doubt I'll get anything. Maybe I'll be lucky and find something in the clearance bin someday! :) Glad everyone is loving what they got! :)

shontay07108

I got a new camera while the old one is getting fixed. I'm still playing with the settings to see what works.This is the best I can do for now. Here I am wearing HP on the lids and Caqui on the lips. Totally lazy day, like I said before because I feel lousy. Excuse the stray brow hairs. They've been so abused, I am growing them back in to see what they will do.

shontay07108

[quote name="Face2Mac" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1830#post_2135182"] Shontay, your skin is looking magnificent, darling and Hocus Pocus is gorgeous
sigh.gif

[/quote] Thanks, buddy. I have to thank Sony for that. They have this life changing soft focus feature on their camera. :lol:

elegant-one

I kid you not :) I flipped out when I got my Wonder Woman Mighty Aphrodite blush smashed - & they sent me a new one after it was sold out.Yeah! Thats when they told me that little gem of backstock

lsperry

I kid you not :) I flipped out when I got my Wonder Woman Mighty Aphrodite blush smashed - & they sent me a new one after it was sold out.Yeah! Thats when they told me that little gem of backstock
I learn something new on Specktra just about every day.

SHONTAY!!! You're gorgeous!!!! You know how to work HP and Caqui.....Lazy Day look??!! I think not!! I think I'll do a lazy day look tomorrow with HP and Caqui....LOL!!!

shontay07108

[quote name="Piarpreet" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1830#post_2135192"]

thanx for the comparisons :) I have both and i feel i wasted my money. hopefully ill find a swap for it, i think they r similar enough plus i am not a glitter person... have u tried it on? how well does it apply?

u look amazing...hooray for lazy days!!!! only HP? nothing on crease????

[/quote] Nope. I just blended HP up so there wouldn't be a harsh line. Girl, I didn't think I was going to make it out the door this morning.

elegant-one

Piarpreet - it applies smooth/beautifully! Yes, I've tried it on & I love how it makes my eye color pop. Really, there is some shimmer but it def. is not glittery at all. Its lovely on.

elegant-one

Oh Shontay - will you marry me
lol.gif
I love that last pic of you - stunning! No wonder you love Caqui - I can only hope it looks that good on me
sigh.gif

shontay07108

[quote name="elegant-one" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1830#post_2135215"] Oh Shontay - will you marry me
lol.gif
I love that last pic of you - stunning! No wonder you love Caqui - I can only hope it looks that good on me
sigh.gif

[/quote] Ready when you are, dear :bouquet: :lol:

honybr

Shontay you look great as usual! As always, I'm jealous of your eyebrows.

I wore HP by itself yesterday as well because we were super late for church. I've only said 100 times that I love any shadow that can be worn alone and still look great. I wore it with a purple dress and in the right light you really good see a purplish hue to it.