MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

hoshiakari_

LOL I do this too!
girlhaha.gif

lol! i'm still waiting on my delivery as well. since i'm not going anywhere for the 4th, i'll probably be in snooki mode and get silly with the colors late at night. (preferably after making sure all the curtains are drawn) hee!

honybr

Well, that was a lot of catching up I had to do.

Face2Mac - congrats!
th_thstars.gif

I'm so glad I ordered a back up of AMPL before it sold out. I would have been uber ticked. Of course I should have stayed out of this thread so I didn't have to put a third order in for Nitro. sss215 has never steered me wrong and EnginerBarbie looks like she could be my kin so if she can rock it that hard, I had to have it!

Thank goodness for free shipping codes. I didn't even upgrade for my one offs. I do I have confirmed shipping of AMPL though so I must have just made it.

ahoythere

HOLY HOCUS POCUS HOSHIAKARI, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! This is exactly what I was hoping for when I bought HP, so glad you brought it to life in such a gorgeous way! Can't wait to get to my Mom's house tomorrow where my box of goodies will be waiting for me so I can recreate this look.

Thanks for sharing :)

elegant-one

Prince charming thought sooty grey was so sexy he wisked me away
queen.gif

lol.gif
Seriously - all 3 are BEAUTIFUL on!

Sparkle Neely - is such a divine sexy brown! LOVE love it on.
PS - Lovely soft greyed vintage blue - looks amazing lightly patted over HP!
heart.gif

Hocus Pocus - FINALLY a smoldering sexy sooty grey! I adore it on.

Fantastic shades!

MAChostage

I am not mad at you! Today I wore HP over French Quarter GPS on the lid, slightly blending up into the crease, with Your Ladyship p/m finishing off the look from crease to browbone and inner corners. Loving it! Then I dug out my 3-D lipglass in Algorithm and kicked myself all the way to work for making that purchase! Basically looks like clear lipglass on me, hee hee!

What did I say about a lazy day routine? Yeah I got HP blended on the lids and caqui on my lips. I am waiting for my brows to grow back in after a recent mishap and I am just not in the mood. It's been one of those mornings.

Face2Mac

Face2mac---
congrat.gif

Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? or just a human so far:)
So I was saying to the ultrasound guy that I hoping for a girl diva and he said,"I don't know, nope, it's a boy". He then said, "well maybe it's a gay diva", I started singing Gloria Gaynor "I will survive", we all laughed. But I am just excited just for a healthy baby.

Thank you guys for the celebrating with me. A Specktra baby, indeed.

elegant-one

Sparkle Neely is now my favorite brown es! It is the perfect eye-enhancing color. I was afraid it would be too shimmery for my liking, but its perfect. The texture of all of them is very smooth

MAChostage

Congrats, Face2Mac! Still on the baby thing (OT I know), but I like the idea I heard of recently where people have reveal parties for the baby's sex. You have your ultrasound tech give you the results in a sealed envelope, then take it to a bakery of your choice. They do a cake for you with a neutrally decorated outside then when you slice into it, it is either pink or blue, revealing your baby's sex. I thought that was so neat!

Piarpreet

hahaha lazy? u? no girl, i only do my make up when i get bored.... today i didnt wear it to go to school.... and im in my lab right now...where i could do it u know but the rats here dont care how i look, they love me anyways. hahaa im normally too lazy. Sometimes when i know the guy i like will do a videocall/facetime ill do it real quick in cafeteria or bathroom lol...
and btw i dont even do my eyebrows just so i dont have to take care of them.... hahaha im horrible its like they almost look like lashes in the wrong place
SNS looks good!

Mac-Guy

It looked less glittery in Elegant's swatch, but I guess it depends on how the light hits. It's still on my maybe-list, but eventually it will sell out and I don't have to make the decision anymore.

Face2Mac

Congrats, Face2Mac! Still on the baby thing (OT I know), but I like the idea I heard of recently where people have reveal parties for the baby's sex. You have your ultrasound tech give you the results in a sealed envelope, then take it to a bakery of your choice. They do a cake for you with a neutrally decorated outside then when you slice into it, it is either pink or blue, revealing your baby's sex. I thought that was so neat!
That is so cute.

My mind has shifted to Elegant's red/coral long nails and wondering if I have a color like that at home when I don't even do reds and if I ask her what color is that and she says Chanel but it disc., I'm done.

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by Face2Mac
So I was saying to the ultrasound guy that I hoping for a girl diva and he said,"I don't know, nope, it's a boy". He then said, "well maybe it's a gay diva", I started singing Gloria Gaynor "I will survive", we all laughed. But I am just excited just for a healthy baby.

Thank you guys for the celebrating with me. A Specktra baby, indeed.

That's funny. It seems everyone is having boys. I guess it's true what they say in times of war more boys are born.

My little grandson will be 12 weeks old tomorrow. Wow time flys. He's getting so big. My son talks about his little biceps are getting big and how strong he is. Of course as always with any boy born into the family I bought him his first football before he was born. My son was the football jock in middle & high school.Yeh, kind of sexist, but I buy the girls pretty little pink softball gloves.

TheMakeupGirl

I'm so glad you like it!!!!! Let's see it on your eyes!!!

xo L

Prince charming thought sooty grey was so sexy he wisked me away
queen.gif

lol.gif
Seriously - all 3 are BEAUTIFUL on!

Sparkle Neely - is such a divine sexy brown! LOVE love it on.
PS - Lovely soft greyed vintage blue - looks amazing lightly patted over HP!
heart.gif

Hocus Pocus - FINALLY a smoldering sexy sooty grey! I adore it on.

Fantastic shades!

elegant-one

lol.gif
Its the new Le Metier de Beaute Ken's Korals @ Neiman Marcus. It has a matching ls that is gorgeous! There are more pics in the actual LMdB discussion thread ;) Not to tempt you or anything :) I love the consistency of this ^ nail polish. If I could wave a magic wand over ALL my other brands of np & turn them into this - I would in a second its that nice.

Its $18

Latest posts