MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

TheMakeupGirl

Looks amazing!!!!!

Got my goodies, but they came after I had already applied half of my makeup! Argh. So I added Jealousy Wakes to my Prance and Surf USA Combo. And then threw on Nitrolicious for the hell of it. I don't match AT ALL, but oh well. This is also my first time wearing a red lip EVER!! Eeeppp! I'm so nervous to go into work in half an hour!! D: I don't want people to laugh at me.
cry.gif

What do you guys think?

peachsuns

EngineerBarbie - "Now Nitro:licious 2046--damn! Hot screaming opaque blue-red."

That did me in - I just ordered it. I'm SO into Red & Orange & Coral lips these days!
Me too!!!
love.gif

I ordered Nitro:licious 2046 and Parisian Skies yesterday.
cheerleader.gif
Hope MAC will restock HP.

Thank you so much for sharing the lovely look girls! You're all gorgeous!!!

aero

I'm so glad I went with the choices I made (especially JW and HP). Everyone looks GORGEOUS!!!!
eyelove.gif

TheMakeupGirl

You guys.....did you not see that I am having a contest giving away FIVE HP's???

I am.....if you didn't get a chance to grab it before it sold out enter here http://themakeupgirl.net/2011/06/contest-win-a-sold-out-hocus-pocus-from-the-mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection/

xo Lianne

LMD84

You guys.....did you not see that I am having a contest giving away FIVE HP's???

I am.....if you didn't get a chance to grab it before it sold out enter here http://themakeupgirl.net/2011/06/contest-win-a-sold-out-hocus-pocus-from-the-mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection/

xo Lianne
awesome! you're so kind! :)

TheMakeupGirl

Anything for you guys ;-)

I hate to see people that genuinely wanted it and were not able to get it. I REALLY don't want to see anyone have to go to the eBay scalpers....that's just wrong :-(

dxgirly

I used Hocus Pocus today, and OMG, it's my favorite item from this collection. Seriously I should have gotten a backup. I like it even better than my go-to Smoke & Diamonds. lovelovelove. Here's a quick iphone pic of me wearing it today with Prance and Carbon:

shootergirlnc

Wish I had seen this BEFORE I went and got one off ebay! :( Actually, I just wish I had gotten off the MAC site when I had the chance! *kicks self*

*JJ*

@themakeupgirl:

i'm soooo looking forward to trying out HP. a lovely specktrette is sending it to me since i live in europe and the collection won't be available here (as you know).
the swatches are drool-worthy, can't wait to play with it! definitively the most gorgeous color in the collection!

Pinkdollface

xo Lianne
Thanks for giving us another change to get HP! I immediately posted a comment!

UrbanSweetheart

this is so awesome of you! thanks!! :D

xo Lianne

hoshiakari_

Please excuse the mild duckface expression.
sweatdrop.gif

Wearing JW on my lid, Greensmoke in my crease with a bit o' Humid on the outer v. Float on By kohl on my lower lashline with JW over that. :)

But hm... I'm wanting to add something brighter like Electric Eel now... lol.

ladyarwen

I'll post pics of my HP and Caqui look tomorrow. I wore them today, but I was rushed due to oversleeping and had to get to work, so by now I look rather crummy. I will say though that Caqui may be orange, but it's a very soft orange and very wearable.

shontay07108

[quote name="sss215" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1680#post_2134297"]

Its not too bad for me, but JW serves up the glitter more than I expected for a VP. it took me awhile to get all the glitter off.   from now on I will be using it with fix+, which controls those little glitters and makes JW even better for me.   

girl, you better get nitro:licious before it goes. 

[/quote] [quote name="sss215" url="/forum/thread/174878/mac-bloggers-obsessions-discussion/1680#post_2134301"] I am giving myself a big ole fail for not getting HP when I had the chance. its looking nice out there on the 'net add me to the list of folks hoping it will get repromoted one day
[/quote] I'm surprised I didn't get any fallout from JW the three times I tried it. I'm glad you found a way to make it work, though. Is Nitrolicious still available? :haha: I guess I'll buy it. Skiiping ER, though. Girl, if I had know you wasn't going to get HP, I would've made you buy it. :getyou: It would've been great on you. Hopefully, they will bring it back. It would be great for the holidays. I wore HP today with Dalliance in the crease and Caqui on my lips. Love it!